NO. ED 001-2021

Marcus Cambridge
GTAW Forum Name: Pogis

MAYOR OF LOS SANTOS
EXECUTIVE DIRECTIVE
ORDER NO. ED 001-2021

Los Santos, SA ~ Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Subject: Appointment of City Treasurer

Pursuant to the City Charter, it is the Mayor's responsibility to manage the activities of City departments, including the Department of Finance.

It is essential for the City of Los Santos to manage its revenues and expenses in a sustainable manner. Astute observation of the local and global economic trends, and acting on them, is paramount as a condition for the future growth of the municipality. Equally important is the custodianship approach in regards to the treasury of the City of Los Santos. To guarantee a commensurate amount of attention being put towards the management of City of Los Santos finances, the Mayor is entitled to appoint a City Treasurer.

The City Treasurer acts as the overseer and chief executive for the Department of Finance, fulfilling the roles of manager, investor and custodian of the City Funds.

Therefore:

I, Samuel Winters, Mayor of the City of Los Santos, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by section thirty-eight (38) of the Los Santos City Charter, do appoint Isaac Kerner, to the position of City Treasurer for the City of Los Santos.

In witness thereof, I have set my hand today, on April 7, 2021.

SAMUEL WINTERS
Mayor of Los Santos

Return to “Office of the Mayor”