OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

e-PROCUREMENT CITY OF LOS SANTOS
GOVERNMENT CONTRACT BIDDING FORM

1.1 Government Contract ID : 2020-#XXX
2.1 Business Name:
ANSWER

2.2 Business Account ID:
ANSWER

2.2.1 I hereby confirm that the information associated with my Business Account ID is up-to-date:
Mark "X" where applicable.
[] Yes
[] No

2.3 Business History:
COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER

2.4 Products & Services:
COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER

2.5 Key Employees:
COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER

2.6 External Business Partners:
ANSWER

2.7 Business Clients:
ANSWER

3.1 Business Credentials:
Provide a summary of your work as a contractor, your past experience.
COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER

3.2 Plan of Action:
Explain in detail how you plan to achieve the goals set forth in the contract. We recommend addressing all requirements explicitly mentioned therein.
COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER

3.3 Technical Capability:
Demonstrate your (key) employees' skills, experience of similar work and their involvement if you were to be awarded the contract.
COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER

3.4 Financial Bid:
Provide us with the details of your pricing and any aftercare arrangements within the price.
COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER

3.5 Competitive Analysis:
Explain the benefits and value for money of your bid.
COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER

I hereby declare that I have read and understand the e-Procurement guide provided to me by the Bureau of City Contracts.

I authorize the Bureau of City Contracts and/or the City of Los Santos, to contact government agencies, past employers, educational institutions and listed references in the course of conducting an investigation into my background.

I authorize the Bureau of City Contracts and/or the City of Los Santos, to release all data gathered during the background investigation to public procurement management at the City of Los Santos for use in evaluating my government contract bidding form.

I understand and acknowledge that the information the Bureau of City Contracts and/or the City of Los Santos, gathers and provides to public procurement management may be unfavorable to my application.

In order to fully verify the identity of the tendering party for purposes of the background check, I have obtained the consent of all shareholders to disclose personal information such as their name, phone number, address and date of birth.

SIGNATURE
First Name Last Name
I hereby certify that the answers I have given are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and that I understand and agree to the provisions, conditions, and restrictions herein or otherwise imposed.

SIGNATURE
First Name Last Name

Code: Select all

[e-PROCUREMENT 2020-XXX] COMPANY NAME 

Code: Select all

[color=#5597D0][right][u][size=80]BUREAU OF CITY CONTRACTS
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA[/size][/u][/right][/color][hr][/hr]
[br][/br]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/G9QefZk.png[/img][/center]

[br][/br]
[center][color=#535a6c][size=200][b]e-PROCUREMENT CITY OF LOS SANTOS[/b][/size][/color]
[hr][/hr][size=140][color=#535a6c]GOVERNMENT CONTRACT BIDDING FORM[/color][/size][/center][hr][/hr]
[br][/br]

[accordionfixed=1; I. DETAILS OF CONTRACT UP FOR BIDDING]
[b][u]1.1[/u] Government Contract ID : [/b] 2020-#XXX[/accordionfixed]

[accordionfixed=2; II. ABOUT THE TENDERING PARTY]
[b][u]2.1[/u] Business Name: [/b] [hr][/hr]
ANSWER

[b][u]2.2[/u] Business Account ID: [/b][hr][/hr]
ANSWER

[b][u]2.2.1[/u] [/b]I hereby confirm that the information associated with my Business Account ID is up-to-date: 
[i]Mark "X" where applicable.[/i][hr][/hr]
[] Yes
[] No

[b][u]2.3[/u] Business History: [/b] [hr][/hr]
COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER 

[b][u]2.4[/u] Products & Services: [/b] [hr][/hr]
COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER 

[b][u]2.5[/u] Key Employees: [/b] [hr][/hr]
COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER

[b][u]2.6[/u] External Business Partners: [/b][hr][/hr]
 ANSWER

[b][u]2.7[/u] Business Clients: [/b] [hr][/hr]
ANSWER

[br][/br][/accordionfixed]

[accordionfixed=3; III. STATEMENT OF CAPABILITY]
[b][u]3.1[/u] Business Credentials: [/b] 
[i]Provide a summary of your work as a contractor, your past experience.[/i][hr][/hr]

COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER

[b][u]3.2[/u] Plan of Action: [/b]
[i]Explain in detail how you plan to achieve the goals set forth in the contract. We recommend addressing all requirements explicitly mentioned therein.[/i]  [hr][/hr]

COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER

[b][u]3.2[/u] Technical Capability: [/b]
[i]Demonstrate your (key) employees' skills, experience of similar work and their involvement if you were to be awarded the contract.[/i]  [hr][/hr]

COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER

[b][u]3.3[/u] Financial Bid: [/b]
[i]Provide us with the details of your pricing and any aftercare arrangements within the price.[/i]  [hr][/hr]

COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER

[b][u]3.4[/u] Competitive Analysis: [/b]
[i]Explain the benefits and value for money of your bid.[/i]  [hr][/hr]

COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER

[accordionfixed=4; IV. DECLARATION OF AGREEMENT]
[justify]I hereby declare that I have read and understand the e-Procurement guide provided to me by the Bureau of City Contracts. 

I authorize the Bureau of City Contracts and/or the City of Los Santos, to contact government agencies, past employers, educational institutions and listed references in the course of conducting an investigation into my background.

I authorize the Bureau of City Contracts and/or the City of Los Santos, to release all data gathered during the background investigation to public procurement management at the City of Los Santos for use in evaluating my government contract bidding form.

I understand and acknowledge that the information the Bureau of City Contracts and/or the City of Los Santos, gathers and provides to public procurement management may be unfavorable to my application.

In order to fully verify the identity of the tendering party for purposes of the background check, I have obtained the consent of all shareholders to disclose personal information such as their name, phone number, address and date of birth. [/justify]

[br][/br][hr][/hr]SIGNATURE
[b]First Name Last Name[/b][/accordionfixed]

[accordionfixed=5; V. STATEMENT OF TRUTH]
[justify]I hereby certify that the answers I have given are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and that I understand and agree to the provisions, conditions, and restrictions herein or otherwise imposed.[/justify]

[template][code][color=#5597D0][right][u][size=80]BUREAU OF CITY CONTRACTS
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA[/size][/u][/right][/color][hr][/hr]
[br][/br]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/G9QefZk.png[/img][/center]

[br][/br]
[center][color=#535a6c][size=200][b]e-PROCUREMENT CITY OF LOS SANTOS[/b][/size][/color]
[hr][/hr][size=140][color=#535a6c]GOVERNMENT CONTRACT BIDDING FORM[/color][/size][/center][hr][/hr]
[br][/br]

[accordionfixed=1; I. DETAILS OF CONTRACT UP FOR BIDDING]
[b][u]1.1[/u] Government Contract ID : [/b] 2020-#XXX[/accordionfixed]

[accordionfixed=2; II. ABOUT THE TENDERING PARTY]
[b][u]2.1[/u] Business Name: [/b] [hr][/hr]
ANSWER

[b][u]2.2[/u] Business Account ID: [/b][hr][/hr]
ANSWER

[b][u]2.2.1[/u] [/b]I hereby confirm that the information associated with my Business Account ID is up-to-date: 
[i]Mark "X" where applicable.[/i][hr][/hr]
[] Yes
[] No

[b][u]2.3[/u] Business History: [/b] [hr][/hr]
COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER 

[b][u]2.4[/u] Products & Services: [/b] [hr][/hr]
COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER 

[b][u]2.5[/u] Key Employees: [/b] [hr][/hr]
COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER

[b][u]2.6[/u] External Business Partners: [/b][hr][/hr]
 ANSWER

[b][u]2.7[/u] Business Clients: [/b] [hr][/hr]
ANSWER

[accordionfixed=3; III. STATEMENT OF CAPABILITY]
[b][u]3.1[/u] Business Credentials: [/b] 
[i]Provide a summary of your work as a contractor, your past experience.[/i][hr][/hr]

COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER

[b][u]3.2[/u] Plan of Action: [/b]
[i]Explain in detail how you plan to achieve the goals set forth in the contract. We recommend addressing all requirements explicitly mentioned therein.[/i]  [hr][/hr]

COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER

[b][u]3.2[/u] Technical Capability: [/b]
[i]Demonstrate your (key) employees' skills, experience of similar work and their involvement if you were to be awarded the contract.[/i]  [hr][/hr]

COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER

[b][u]3.3[/u] Financial Bid: [/b]
[i]Provide us with the details of your pricing and any aftercare arrangements within the price.[/i]  [hr][/hr]

COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER

[b][u]3.4[/u] Competitive Analysis: [/b]
[i]Explain the benefits and value for money of your bid.[/i]  [hr][/hr]

COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER

[accordionfixed=4; IV. DECLARATION OF AGREEMENT]
[justify]I hereby declare that I have read and understand the e-Procurement guide provided to me by the Bureau of City Contracts. 

In order to fully verify the identity of the tendering party for purposes of the background check, I have obtained the consent of all shareholders to disclose personal information such as their name, phone number, address and date of birth. [/justify]

[accordionfixed=5; V. STATEMENT OF TRUTH]
[justify]I hereby certify that the answers I have given are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and that I understand and agree to the provisions, conditions, and restrictions herein or otherwise imposed.[/justify]

Return to “Public Procurement & Logistics Section”