Connor Jeichi - Junior Technician Application

Connor Jeichi
GTAW Forum Name: Jeichi

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Junior Technician — Department: Department of Public Works — Duration of Position: Continuous
Salary: $45,000 Maximum Paycheck. ($15,000 Standard Pay).

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr
  • 1.2 Firstname: Connor
  • 1.3 Lastname: Jeichi
    1.4 Date of Birth: 19.10.1999
    1.5 Phone number: 200300
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: England, United Kingdom
    1.8 Nationality: British
    1.9 Residential address: Eclipse Towers, Rockford Hills, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Oxford High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2015
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): University of Oxford
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2019

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I originally before moving over to Los Santos worked as a Highways England Traffic Officer. General Tasks involved maintenance of the highways (motorways), public safety, animal welfare and in addition traffic management and diversion.

IV. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 4.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES X NO
    4.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

(( V. ADMIN HISTORY ))
  • 5.1 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your admin history from the UCP.
    ACCESS

By submitting this application, I, Connor Jeichi, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Edward Tang
GTAW Forum Name: freddytemple

INTERVIEW INVITATION
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
CITY OF LOS SANTOS
EMPLOYMENT AFFAIRS, PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
EAST VINEWOOD, LOS SANTOS, SA

RE: Your application for the position of Junior Technician

Dear Mr. Jeichi,

Thank you for your application to the Junior Technician role with Public Works.

We would like to invite you to interview for the role with Edward Tang, Office Staff. You should allow for the interview to last approximately 1 hour.

Please reply to this email directly with your availability to attend our offices.

We look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,
Edward Tang

The contents of this letter and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee as they contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender and then destroy this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
Edward Tang

((Please feel free to add me on discord, oxy#7312. We can set up a time that works best for you.))
Connor Jeichi
GTAW Forum Name: Jeichi

Hello Edward,

Thank you for the update..

My current schedule of availability is as follows:
  • Wednesday - Sunday: Anytime after 5pm
My schedule changes on a weekly basis and therefore if required I can update for the following week in due time.
(( I have sent you a friend request on Discord ))

Kind Regards,
Connor Jeichi
Edward Tang

LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
CITY OF LOS SANTOS
EMPLOYMENT AFFAIRS, PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
EAST VINEWOOD, LOS SANTOS, SA

RE: Your application for the position of Junior Technician

Dear Mr Jeichi,

Congratulations! After a thorough review of your application and assessment of your interview, I am pleased to inform you that we are offering you the applied position within the Department of Public Works.

In order to ensure an up-to-date employment record, you are required to view your e-mail inbox and follow the guidelines.

Should you have any questions regarding your employment, please do not hesitate to reply via the e-mail that has been sent to you.

Sincerely,
Edward Tang

The contents of this letter and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee as they contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender and then destroy this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

Return to “Archives”