[TECHNITIAN] Philip Jonson [Stage II] [D]

Philip Jonson
GTAW Forum Name: Jonson92

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Technician — Department: Department of Public Works — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: Technician I:$1,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Philip
  • 1.3 Last name: Jonson
    1.4 Date of Birth: 21/07/1990
    1.5 Phone number: 90060202
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: New York
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: # Bridge Streen, Los Santos, LS

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Eleanor Roosevelt High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2009
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): -
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: -

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Aurora McCorkle
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Experience no, knowledge yes. I only know what we learned at High School¸but by now I didn't have the chance to get experience on my field. I am a hardworking man and really fast learner.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    Since I graduate on Eleanor Roosevelt High School I really wanted to find a job on my field but since I had some private family problems I had to take the first job that I found and that is in trucking company. Now when I moved to Los Santos I wanted a job in my area, a job that I think will fit me and make me happy. My motivation is really high because I want to build my carrier by hard work. It's not a problem for me if I need to take some extra hours, because my logic is if you're working on the job where you are happy it's like not working at all. My friends always called me when they need advice about the electric, because they know that I have knowledge and that I can fix almost anything. I'm a fast learner and even I don't have any real experience I think I'm right person for your company and that I will catch it up real soon.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [x] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    -

By submitting this application, I, Philip Jonson, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Isaac Kerner
GTAW Forum Name: Strobe

https://i.imgur.com/Rlr6JEd.png

DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Philip Jonson

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Public Works Staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next two days.

Sincerely,

J. Pagano
Interim Director of Public Works

Mateo Kingston
GTAW Forum Name: Heartnett

OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Interview

Dear Philip Jonson

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your application has passed through the preliminary stage.

You are now asked to contact the Public Works Department in order to schedule a meeting for your job interview.

Therefore, please provide us with a set of suggestions in terms of time, to conduct the interview as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

M. Kingston
Deputy Head of Public Utilities
Lana Trevino
GTAW Forum Name: Evalution

CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Rejected

Dear Philip Jonson

The Public Works Department appreciates your interest and the efforts put into your application.

Unfortunately, the Public Works Department did not select you for further consideration.

If you would like to receive specific feedback about your application or interviews, please contact us with a reply to this letter. You are invited to re-apply for this position in one month.

Sincerely,

V. Johnson
Public Works Office Staff

Return to “Archives”