[Technician] Chatri Kukrit

Kongpob Veerapol
GTAW Forum Name: Tanlitary

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Technician — Department: Department of Public Works — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: III:$1,750.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Chatri
  • 1.3 Last name: Kukrit
    1.4 Date of Birth: 20/04/1999
    1.5 Phone number: 52544907
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Bangkok, Thailand
    1.8 Nationality: Thai
    1.9 Residential address: 2105 Vespucci Blvd - Floor 4, Room 12, Pillbox Hill, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Los Santos High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2017
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): N/A
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: N/A

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): N/A
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    N/A

IV. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

(( V. ADMIN HISTORY ))
  • 6.1 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your admin history from the UCP.
    ACCESS

(( VI. CHARACTER BACKGROUND ))
  • 6.1 Please provide your character's background and explain why he/she has decided to apply for this position.
    Chatri Kukrit nicknamed "Lee" was born in Thailand in the middle of 1999. His father lives and works in Los Santos as a salesmanager in U.S.A. branch. His mother aswell a salesmanager but she didn't make it to the U.S.A. branch, so she had to stay in Thailand and raises Lee up until he graduated from Junior High School and that time she finally made it into the U.S.A. branch like her lovely husband, she moved to Los Santos with Lee. Lee finally got himself into Los Santos High School, he learned a lot of American society, cultural, and it's hit him hard because it's real difference from Thailand where he was born everything was really went through process by process not likely in Thailand and after he finished from the high school, he firstly went to apply for a Kitchen Porter in Anajak Thai Cuisine but really, he didn't really like that kind of a job, he looks for something stability, public services. After a long serveral months of searching for a suitable career, he finally found this Public Works and he seemed interesting in it a lot, so that's why he give it a try and hope it'll be on his side.

By submitting this application, I, Chatri Kukrit, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Jack Seeker
GTAW Forum Name: Raket

https://i.imgur.com/Rlr6JEd.png

DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Rejected

Dear Chatri Kukrit

The Public Works Department appreciates your interest and the efforts put into your application.

Unfortunately, the Public Works Department did not select you for further consideration.

If you would like to receive specific feedback about your application or interviews, please contact us with a reply to this letter. You are invited to re-apply for this position in one month.

Sincerely,

J. Seeker
Public Works Office Staff

Return to “Archives”