Nayelis Maldonado - Office Staff Application

Nayelis Maldonado
GTAW Forum Name: Morrigan

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Office Staff — Department: Department of Public Works — Duration of Position: Continuous
Salary: $50,000 Standard Pay.

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Miss.
  • 1.2 Firstname: Nayelis.
  • 1.3 Lastname: Maldonado.
    1.4 Date of Birth: 08/07/1998.
    1.5 Phone number: 23600541.
    1.6 Email address: [email protected].
    1.7 Place of Birth: Pillbox Hill, Los Santos, San Andreas, United States of America.
    1.8 Nationality: American.
    1.9 Residential address: 600 Cougar Avenue, Los Santos, San Andreas.

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Del Perro High School.
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2016.
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Ohio State University.
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2022.

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I don't have experience in terms of a past job, although the two subjects that I went on to study in university was criminology and business administration. Now I'm quite aware that there may be other applicants out there that might have had employment in this sector before whereas I'm fresh out of university with no previous job in this sector, but what I can say here is that I will do my best at performing the duties tasked to me at hand,
  • 3.2 What can you provide for the position in terms of activity, tasks, and what did you understand about the role?
    I believe I'm confident enough to say that I will be around everyday for the most part; if accepted, I will be dedicating a lot of time to the position. I believe every worker does indeed need a break after a week of work, but I also believe that for a position important as this, that those employed in the position must also make availability for time if something occurs that requires them to take time off of their break, and dedicate some hours to their job even if they are on a weekend break, vacation, etc.

As for the tasks listed, I'll be able to perform them without question. I understand that the role is very serious, and with that comes great responsbility. I thoroughly understand that those who get accepted and employed must coordinate asministrative activities within the Public Works sector and manage and supervise aswell as also help direct said activities; including human resources related tasks such as working with information systems programs and serves aswell as help with directing and supervising administrative and professfional staff. I understand that those assigned with activities with other departments and other agencies are also responsibile for providing complex and highly responsible administrative support to the head of the department.

IV. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 4.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    4.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A.

(( V. ADMIN HISTORY ))
  • 5.1 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your admin history from the UCP.
    ACCESS

By submitting this application, I, Nayelis Maldonado, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Last edited by Nayelis Maldonado on Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rahi Badman
GTAW Forum Name: X

LETTER OF PENDING
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
CITY OF LOS SANTOS
EMPLOYMENT AFFAIRS, PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

RE: Your application for the position of Office Staff

Dear Nayelis Maldonado,

After careful evaluation of your application for the position of Office Staff, we are putting it on pending.

Your application is pending for the following reasons;

1. Informal language in sections 3.1 and 3.2 — please amend this to expected standards from a role application with the Los Santos City Government.
2. Grammatical errors in section 3.2 — please make amendments to the spelling, grammar, and/or syntax in this section.

Please reply to this email addressing the inquiries as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Raqim Bukara

The contents of this letter and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee as they contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender and then destroy this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
Nayelis Maldonado
GTAW Forum Name: Morrigan

RE:

Hey.

I've carefully went over the sections listed, and have improved the grammatical and informal language in 3.1 and 3.2.
Apologies for that!

Kind regards,
Nayelis Maldonado
Rahi Badman
GTAW Forum Name: X

LETTER OF DENIAL
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
CITY OF LOS SANTOS
EMPLOYMENT AFFAIRS, PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

RE: Your application for the position of Office Staff

Dear Nayelis Maldonado,

After careful evaluation of your application for the position of Office Staff, we are sorry to inform you have been denied.

You have been denied for the following reasons;

1. Grammatical errors are still not amended to an appropriate standard — 3.2 in particular contains many run-off sentences that are not coherent, and there are multiple spelling errors that have not been corrected.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions about your denial.

Sincerely,
Raqim Bukara

The contents of this letter and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee as they contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender and then destroy this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

Return to “Archives”