[TECHNICIAN] Steve Hastingson [Stage IV] [A]

Steve Hastingson
GTAW Forum Name: SteveHastingson

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Technician — Department: Department of Public Works — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: Technician I:$1,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Steve
  • 1.3 Last name: Hastingson
    1.4 Date of Birth: 23/05/1964
    1.5 Phone number: 5026-6130
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: #43 Grove Street, Los Santos.

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Davis High
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 1981
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Portsmouth University
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 1985

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): IMEX Transport/Busch Harland - 5522
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I was a self employed plumber for many years, before starting to work in management at IMEX. I ran my own company "Hastingson Plumbing Ltd", for 8 years, before wanting a change.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I have a wide skillset when it comes to construction and maintenance, I would like to work for a trustworthy employer, with job security. I have recently been working part time as a general laborer, but unfortunately have not earned as much as I require.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Steve Hastingson, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Steve Hastingson
GTAW Forum Name: SteveHastingson

((OOC Note, I have been RP'ing carrying out this position for a while, before I was aware it actually existed, created some fun RP situations around the city.))

Isaac Kerner
GTAW Forum Name: Strobe

https://i.imgur.com/Rlr6JEd.png

DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Steve Hastingson

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Public Works Staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven days.

Sincerely,

J. Pagano
Interim Director of Public Works

Isaac Kerner

Application Status - Interview

Dear Steve Hastingson

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your application has passed through the preliminary stage.

You are now asked to contact the Public Works Department in order to schedule a meeting for your job interview.

Therefore, please provide us with a set of suggestions in terms of time, to conduct the interview as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

J. Pagano

Isaac Kerner

Application Status - Accepted

Dear Steve Hastingson

The Department of Public Works is pleased to offer you the position of Technician. Your prior job experience and motivation to further build upon your skills will be an ideal fit for the Department.

In order to ensure an up-to-date record of your employment you are required to send your personal information including your phone number and legal address. Please fill out the form below to submit these details.

Your starting date of employment will take effect upon having sent your Personal Information.

Full Name Answer
Phone Number Answer
E-Mail Answer
Residential Address Answer

Code: Select all

[b]Full Name[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[b]Phone Number[/b] [i]Answer[/i] 
[b]E-Mail[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[b]Residential Address[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
Sincerely,

J. Pagano