[TECHNICIAN] Taylor Brown

Taylor Brown
GTAW Forum Name: PotatoHeadz35

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Technician — Department: Department of Public Works — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: Technician I:$1,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Ms.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Taylor
  • 1.3 Last name: Brown
    1.4 Date of Birth: 03/05/1996
    1.5 Phone number: Having issues loading into GTA, will update soon.
    1.6 Email address: ((PotatoHeadz35 / [email protected] / PotatoHeadz35#6589 ))
    1.7 Place of Birth: Liberty City, FL
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: # Women's Officer Barracks #4, Ft. Zancudo Approach Road, Los Santos, San Andreas (Temporary)

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Liberty City HS
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2011
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Harvard University
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2015

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): US Air Force, JAG Corps., AFB Zancudo
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I have legal and public policy experience (JAG Corps) as well as threat assessment and communication skills developed within the Air Force. I have additional operational skills, and engineering skills from my time as a Special Operative and Pilot.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    Comprehensive Answer
I feel that this job will give me a chance to grow as a person, and to help the great city of Los Santos. I also think this job will provide a stimulating, challenging environment and will allow me to apply my skills in a positive way.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [x] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    Comprehensive Answer

By submitting this application, I, Taylor Brown, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Isaac Kerner
GTAW Forum Name: Strobe

https://i.imgur.com/Rlr6JEd.png

DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Taylor Brown,

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Public Works Staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven days.

Sincerely,

J. Pagano
Interim Director of Public Works

Isaac Kerner
GTAW Forum Name: Strobe

https://i.imgur.com/Rlr6JEd.png

DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Interview

Dear Taylor Brown

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your application has passed through the preliminary stage.

You are now asked to contact the Public Works Department in order to schedule a meeting for your job interview.

Therefore, please provide us with a set of suggestions in terms of time, to conduct the interview as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

J. Pagano
Interim Director of Public Works

Return to “Archives”