[TECHNICIAN] Elison Barringtone [Stage IV] [A]

Elison Barringtone
GTAW Forum Name: pafnuti

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Technician — Department: Department of Public Works — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: Technician I:$1,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mrs.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Elison
  • 1.3 Last name: Barringtone
    1.4 Date of Birth: 08/12/2000
    1.5 Phone number: 05356788
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: # Greerwitch Parkway, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Los Santos High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2019
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): N/A
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: N/A

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): N/A
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I worked as a technician for school administration, maintaining up the high-school server, but at the same time I volunteer for maintenance of the school region, so I have a little experience in how power equipment works in the city.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I'm interested to start to work in this department for obtaining the money to continue my studies and obtaining a certificate of Technician of Los Santos for my future. I want to continue after college in this field, so receiving the chance to work directly with professionals and have the opportunity to learn something new, will be beneficial for me, as a person, but will be for the company at the same time, because of attracting teenagers to work and contribute for the country, people have more trust in a company where teenagers have the trust to offer their time.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Elison Barringtone, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Mateo Kingston
GTAW Forum Name: Heartnett

https://i.imgur.com/Rlr6JEd.png

DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Elison Barringtone

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Public Works Staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next two days.

Sincerely,

M. Kingston
Lead Technician

Mateo Kingston

Application Status - Interview

Dear Elison Barringtone

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your application has passed through the preliminary stage.

You are now asked to contact the Public Works Department in order to schedule a meeting for your job interview.

Therefore, please provide us with a set of suggestions in terms of time, to conduct the interview as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

M. Kingston
Lead Technician
Mateo Kingston

Application Status - Accepted

Dear Elison Barringtone

The Department of Public Works is pleased to offer you the position of Technician. Your prior job experience and motivation to further build upon your skills will be an ideal fit for the Department.

In order to ensure an up-to-date record of your employment you are required to send your personal information including your phone number and legal address. Please fill out the form below to submit these details.

Your starting date of employment will take effect upon having sent your Personal Information.

Full Name Answer
Phone Number Answer
E-Mail Answer
Residential Address Answer

Code: Select all

[b]Full Name[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[b]Phone Number[/b] [i]Answer[/i] 
[b]E-Mail[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[b]Residential Address[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
Sincerely,

M. Kingston
Lead Technician