[Licensing Official] Ashton Silva [A]

Thiago Augusto
GTAW Forum Name: Archant

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Licensing Official — Department: Department of Finance — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: Junior Licensing Official: $40,000.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Ashton
  • 1.3 Last name: Silva
    1.4 Date of Birth: 01/JUN/1996
    1.5 Phone number: 8890
    1.6 Email address: [email protected] ((forum: ateez))
    1.7 Place of Birth: São Paulo, Brazil
    1.8 Nationality: American/Brazilian (dual citizenship)
    1.9 Residential address: Abe Milton Parkway House Floor 4 Room 3, Abe Milton Parkway , Rockford Hills , Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Graded - The American School of São Paulo
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2014
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Universidade de São Paulo
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2018

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s):
    Aurum Energy- Dan Watson (Head of Finance) 6399
    Rockford Hills Bean Machine - Garrett Silva (( Garrett Wilkens )) (Owner) 7277
    Transport on Demand - Daniel Silverstone (Owner) 8630
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Finance Officer - Aurum Energy
    Manager - Rockford Hills Bean Machine
    Administrative Manager - Transport on Demand

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I'm pleased to be applying for the Licensing Official position with the Los Santos Government upon coming across this opportunity. I excel at meeting deadlines, always exceeding expectations and working with a wide variety of people. I enjoy working in an office environment and the challenge of meeting business goals.

Not only do I have a degree in Finance, economics and accounting from the University of São Paulo, but also 8 years of experience working in an office and within teams of people. Maintaining a high level of professionalism is always a top priority, and I believe every employee is valuable and should be treated with respect.

A position I haven't listed on the job history (because of it being outside of U.S.) was managing a restaurant named Venancio Restaurante & Bar in Brazil, both on the team leadership side and in accounting/bookkeeping for the establishment. I believe the combination of my education and prior work history gives me an excellent chance to succeed in the Los Santos Government.

Thank you for taking the time to review and consider my job application. I can't wait to learn more details regarding the Licensing Official position with the Los Santos Government, and I hope to hear from you soon. Please let me know if you have any questions.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [x] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

(( VI. ADMIN HISTORY ))
  • 6.1 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your admin history from the UCP.
    ACCESS

By submitting this application, I, Ashton Silva, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

James Montrose
GTAW Forum Name: Extracyane

https://i.imgur.com/lB1Vigd.png

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mister Silva

Your job application has been submitted and is being reviewed. Expect a reply within the next week to your application. If we want to schedule an interview, we will provide you time and materials to prepare. Please contact the admissions staff if you have any other questions. We are looking forward to reading your application.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,

James Montrose
Deputy Director of Finance

James Montrose

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mr. Silva,

Congratulations! After reviewing your application it is my great pleasure to announce you've been selected for admission to the Los Santos City Government.

However, this was only the first step of the selection process. The next step, your job interview, will consist of a series of questions regarding your background, job knowledge, skills and competences, previous work experiences etc. The interview will take about an hour of time.

You will receive further details about the arrangement of a job interview via your provided e-mail address.

If we can assist you in the days ahead, please do not hesitate to write or call.

James Montrose

James Montrose

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mister Silva,

Congratulations! After a thorough review of your application and assessment of your interview, it is my great pleasure to announce that we are offering you the applied position within the Los Santos City Government.

In order to ensure an up-to-date employment record, you are required to view your e-mail inbox and follow the guidelines.

Should you have any questions regarding your employment, please do not hesitate to reply via the e-mail that has been sent to you.

Sincerely,

James Montrose

Return to “Archives”