[e-PROCUREMENT MANAGER] Marcus Nadler [A]

Lucien Berjouhie
GTAW Forum Name: Marcus Nadler

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: e-Procurement Manager — Department: Finance — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: e-Procurement Manager I: $2,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Marcus.
  • 1.3 Last name: Nadler.
    1.4 Date of Birth: 20/01/1985.
    1.5 Phone number: 2545.
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Boston.
    1.8 Nationality: American.
    1.9 Residential address: 28 Fantastic PI, Mission Row, Los Santos.

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: TLV High School.
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2003.
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Tel Aviv University.
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2007

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Aztec Enterprises | CEO | Valeriy Aztekov | 3939.
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I do have experience when it comes to businesses, marketing, and purchasing. the majority of my experience comes from owning businesses around Los Santos city and working hard each day to make sure my businesses are working smoothly and properly. I am currently not owning any businesses as I decided to sell and focus on managing other businesses as it benefits me more and also allows me to meet more owners and businessmen around the city. I started in managing nightclubs and bars by helping the owner's purchase products to the business and also showing them how to catch the public eye and draw customers to the business. I helped a few store owners get back on their feet after they lost money and showed them how to run their business and make it a success, most of the things I explain to them is basically how to negotiate with other parties over prices for products they need and what products they should sell in their businesses.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I have decided to apply for this position after learning about it when I made my degree in International business, our teacher used to be an e-Procurement Manager and while he spoke about his time as a government employee and how he had to handle several things at the same time it caught my attention and I decided to gain more experience in the field before applying for a position in the government. the fact that my teacher in the university was in that position is not the reason I decided to go in that direction, I've studied about the position and decided that it fits to what I wish to do in life as an occupation. I had to gain more experience and I did it in my own way after finishing my studies in Israel, I started my way in Los Santos as a business owner and later a manager to several businesses around the city, I also took many arbitration courses to study how to negotiate between people and even companies and settling disputes before they reach to court or worst. I have experience and motivation to work hard since this is what I wanna do in life and I have worked my ass off to get to where I am today. I am currently managing a few businesses and advising a lot more around the city, helping them to grow and stand back on their feet. I would like to be given the chance to prove what I can bring to the government and to use my skills to assist in the best way I can, I want a steady job with good benefits and I think that this position will fit me a lot.

I am a smooth talker with great charisma, I don't back down from a negotiation and business is what I've done my entire life. I am very organized and have a great experience when it comes to managenment, I know most of the business owners around the town and have friendly connections with businessmen from past deals around the city, I think that everything I've done from the moment I finished my degree til this point trained me for the position I always aimed for, I always knew I will apply for the government and will use my skills to show what I can do.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    Comprehensive Answer

By submitting this application, I, Marcus Nadler, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Marcus Cambridge
GTAW Forum Name: Pogis

https://i.imgur.com/lB1Vigd.png

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mister Nadler

Your job application has been submitted and is being reviewed. Expect a reply within the next week to your application. If we want to schedule an interview, we will provide you time and materials to prepare. Please contact the admissions staff if you have any other questions. We are looking forward to reading your application.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,

Marcus Cambridge
Interim Director of Department of Finance
E-mail: [email protected]

Marcus Cambridge
GTAW Forum Name: Pogis

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE

Dear Mister Nadler

Congratulations! After reviewing your application it is my great pleasure to announce you've been selected for admission to the Los Santos City Government.

However, this was only the first step of the selection process. The next step, your job interview, will consist of a series of questions regarding your background, job knowledge, skills and competences, previous work experiences etc. The interview will take about half an hour.

We kindly ask you to contact us by phone or email for further details about the arrangement of your job interview.

If we can assist you in the days ahead, please do not hesitate to write or call.

Sincerely,

Marcus Cambridge
Interim Director of Department of Finance
E-mail: [email protected]

Sofia Moreno
GTAW Forum Name: HerrFalcon

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE

Dear Mister Nadler

Congratulations! After a thorough review of your application and assessment of your interview, it is my great pleasure to announce that we are offering you the applied position within the Los Santos City Government.

In order to ensure an up-to-date employment record, you are required to view your e-mail inbox and follow the guidelines.

Should you have any questions regarding your employment, please do not hesitate to reply via the e-mail that has been sent to you.

Sincerely,

Sofia Moreno
Deputy Director of Finance

Return to “Archives”