[e-PROCUREMENT MANAGER] Alexander Strenge [A]

Theodore Harland
GTAW Forum Name: Illexus

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: e-Procurement Manager — Department: Finance — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: e-Procurement Manager I: $2,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Alexander
  • 1.3 Last name: Strenge
    1.4 Date of Birth: 28/04/1994
    1.5 Phone number: 92886886
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Gardnerville, NV, United States
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: # 20th Hawick Ave., Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Douglas Highschool, NV
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2012
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Stanford University, CA / Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich, Germany
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2016 (Bachelor of Public Administration), 2018 (Master of Public Administration)

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): German Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Auswärtiges Amt)
    Werderscher Markt 1
    10117 Berlin
    Germany, Europe
  • 3.2  Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Right after my master‘s thesis got approved i decided that i want to earn some experience working for a governmental insitution. So i applied for a vacant position in the german Ministry of Foreign Affairs, where i was responsible for the managing of a busy and highly demanded official's office.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.  
    In my search for new creative endeavors, I was thrilled to find the e-Procurement Manager position   with   the   City   of   Los   Santos.   As   an   ambitious professional experienced in public administration, I believe that I would make an excellent addition to your team.

Identifying   improved   approaches   and   enhanced   solutions   to
    governmental challenges are activities that drive and inspire me. I believe that fresh perspectives and trying new techniques help authorities
    evolve and grow. 

My previous experience working as a Government Administration Inspector   for the german Ministry of Foreign Affairs gave me organizational,   administrative and communicative experience and i‘m confident that this would make me a great addition to your team and institution as a whole.

I am eager to speak with you about this and thoroughly appreciate your consideration.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?  
    [] YES [x] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):  
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Alexander Strenge, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Marcus Cambridge
GTAW Forum Name: Pogis

https://i.imgur.com/lB1Vigd.png

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mister Strenge,

Your job application has been submitted and is being reviewed. Expect a reply within the next week to your application. If we want to schedule an interview, we will provide you time and materials to prepare. Please contact the admissions staff if you have any other questions. We are looking forward to reading your application.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,

Marcus Cambridge
Interim Director of Finance
E-mail: [email protected]

Marcus Cambridge
GTAW Forum Name: Pogis

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE

Dear Mister Strenge

Congratulations! After reviewing your application it is my great pleasure to announce you've been selected for admission to the Los Santos City Government.

However, this was only the first step of the selection process. The next step, your job interview, will consist of a series of questions regarding your background, job knowledge, skills and competences, previous work experiences etc. The interview will take about half an hour.

We kindly ask you to contact us by phone or email for further details about the arrangement of your job interview.

If we can assist you in the days ahead, please do not hesitate to write or call.

Sincerely,

Marcus Cambridge
Interim Director of Department of Finance
E-mail: [email protected]

Sofia Moreno
GTAW Forum Name: HerrFalcon

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE

Dear Mister Strenge

Congratulations! After a thorough review of your application and assessment of your interview, it is my great pleasure to announce that we are offering you the applied position within the Los Santos City Government.

In order to ensure an up-to-date employment record, you are required to view your e-mail inbox and follow the guidelines.

Should you have any questions regarding your employment, please do not hesitate to reply via the e-mail that has been sent to you.

Sincerely,

Sofia Moreno
Deputy Director of Finance

Return to “Archives”