[e-PROCUREMENT MANAGER] Ryan O'Malley [A]

Ryan OMalley
GTAW Forum Name: sico

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: e-Procurement Manager — Department: Finance — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: e-Procurement Manager I: $2,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr
  • 1.2 First name(s): Ryan
  • 1.3 Last name: O'Malley
    1.4 Date of Birth: 15/04/1995
    1.5 Phone number: 1185
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Calgary, Canada
    1.8 Nationality: Canadian
    1.9 Residential address: 386 Imagination Ct - Floor 1, Room 1, Vespucci Canals, Los Santos

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Calgary Board of Education
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2012
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): University of Calgary
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2016

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): O’Malley Enterprises | [email protected]
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I have experience in the area of e-procurement through my father's enterprise, O’Malley Enterprises, that is currently based in Canada. I served as the Operations Manager for this company and was in charge of many things from human resources to most importantly procurement.

When I was working in e-procurement, I was in charge of managing numerous vendors for the needs of the O’Malley Enterprises. The highlight of my e-procurement experience was selecting the appropriate vendor to install air conditioners in our chain of gas-stations throughout Canada

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I would love to work in e-procurement once more since my relocation to the city. I saw this job posting and thought that I had a very good chance to fit in very well here. In addition, I believe that my relevant experience will fit this position very well, and I would love to give back to the community by working for the city over a corporation.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Ryan O'Malley, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Marcus Cambridge
GTAW Forum Name: Pogis

https://i.imgur.com/lB1Vigd.png

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mister O'Malley,

Your job application has been submitted and is being reviewed. Expect a reply within the next week to your application. If we want to schedule an interview, we will provide you time and materials to prepare. Please contact the admissions staff if you have any other questions. We are looking forward to reading your application.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,

Marcus Cambridge
Interim Director of Finance
E-mail: [email protected]

Sofia Moreno
GTAW Forum Name: HerrFalcon

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE

Dear Mister O'Malley

Congratulations! After reviewing your application it is my great pleasure to announce that you've been selected for admission to the Los Santos City Government.

However, this was only the first step of the recruitment process. The next step, your job interview, will consist of a series of questions regarding your background, job knowledge, skills and competences, previous work experiences etcetera. The interview will take about half an hour to an hour.

We kindly ask you to contact either Deputy Director of Finance and or Director of Finance by phone or e-mail for further details about the arrangement of your job interview.

If we can assist you in the days ahead, please do not hesitate to write or call.

Sincerely,

Sofia Moreno
Deputy Director of Finance

Sofia Moreno
GTAW Forum Name: HerrFalcon

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE

Dear Mister O'Malley

Congratulations! After a thorough review of your application and assessment of your interview, it is my great pleasure to announce that we are offering you the applied position within the Los Santos City Government.

In order to ensure an up-to-date employment record, you are required to view your e-mail inbox and follow the guidelines.

Should you have any questions regarding your employment, please do not hesitate to reply via the e-mail that has been sent to you.

Sincerely,

Sofia Moreno
Deputy Director of Finance

Return to “Archives”