[e-PROCUREMENT MANAGER] Duke Capone [D]

Harold Winthorpe
GTAW Forum Name: Trayne

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: e-Procurement Manager — Department: Finance — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: e-Procurement Manager I: $2,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr./Mrs./Miss./Dr./Ms.
    Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Duke
  • 1.3 Last name: Capone
    1.4 Date of Birth: DD 0/05/1995

1.5 Phone number: 4414

1.6 Email address: [email protected] ((Trayne on Forums. Trayne#9670))

1.7 Place of Birth: Ontario, Canada
    1.8 Nationality: Canadian

1.9 Residential address: Eclipse Towers, Floor 13 Apartment 1, South Mo Milton Drive, Los Santos, San Andrea

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Fort Erie Highschool
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2013
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Niagara College
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2016

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Current employer is Automobile City. Manager is Nyx. Number is 3350. Previous employer was myself.
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I ran a business based around business development and marketing. I would run numbers and assist customer in developing a profitable business plan. Ranging from cost of operation and employees to product costs.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I happened to see an ad regarding the subject position. It peaked my interested as I have a large interested in finances and figuring out systems. I am a very quick learner and I think I can be an asset to your team using my past customer relations experience as well as finance management.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [x] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    Comprehensive Answer

By submitting this application, I, Full Name, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Robert Strenge
GTAW Forum Name: Preservist

https://i.imgur.com/lB1Vigd.png

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, BURTON, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mister Capone,

Your job application has been submitted and is being reviewed. Expect a reply within the next week to your application. If we want to schedule an interview, we will provide you time and materials to prepare. Please contact the admissions staff if you have any other questions. We are looking forward to reading your application.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,

Robert Theodor Strenge
Deputy Director of Finance
e-mail: [email protected]

Robert Strenge
GTAW Forum Name: Preservist

https://i.imgur.com/lB1Vigd.png

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, BURTON, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mister Capone

I regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you a position in the Los Santos City Government.

There are few tasks more difficult than denying an applicant to join us. Although there is no way for us to lessen the disappointment, we would like to point out that we reviewed your application to the best of our abilities. If you would like a more in-depth explanation of the reason for your denial, do not hesitate to contact the admissions staff.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the City, and I am sorry that the admissions staff could not act favorably on your application.

Sincerely,

Robert Theodor Strenge
Deputy Director of Finance
e-mail: [email protected]

Return to “Archives”