[e-PROCUREMENT MANAGER] Jeanny Latour [D]

Jeanny Latour
GTAW Forum Name: Jeanny Latour

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: e-Procurement Manager — Department: Finance — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: e-Procurement Manager I: $2,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Miss.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Jeanny
  • 1.3 Last name: Latour
    1.4 Date of Birth: 01/03/1992
    1.5 Phone number: 7255569
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Paris
    1.8 Nationality: French
    1.9 Residential address: #1003 Strawberry Avenue, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Lycée Montaigne
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2011
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): American Business School – Paris
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2015

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): I have been working for some time at Little Seoul Phone Store. I have been recently hired at Wup Et Dux (no work experience yet). Manager is James Burke.
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where? No
    Comprehensive Answer

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    Comprehensive Answer
I arrived recently in Los Santos and I am very interested in working for the city. I would see it as a great honor to be employed in a position as prestigious as e-Procurement manager. My goal since I arrived has been to make my way to the most respected circles of the city, and working for the City Administrative Network would be a huge milestone in my career.
While my work experience in Los Santos may be considered insufficient, or even irrelevant, I would actually argue the opposite. By working in a phone store, and more especially one located in Little Seoul, one is confronted to a very wide variety of people. From the more modest to the wealthiest people of Los Santos, everyone uses phone. And, one day or another, they end up buying one from me. As a saleswoman I hence had to convince and advise very different kind of people. Furthermore, because the Little Seoul Phone Store is one of the first, mandatory, stop from the airport for newcomers, I was led to help them to adapt to, and discover, our wonderful city. I would hence argue that my work position allowed me to:
- Discover the people of Los Santos, without filters.
- Improve my selling and advising skills.
- Develop my people skills, by helping those in needs and canalizing the anger of those to prone to violence.
Finally, my overall interest for money management and financing –interest I developed and deepened through my studies- drive my motivation even more. Making this job appealing from a career, human-relationship, cultural and interest perspective.
I think my sufficient qualifications as well my very strong motivation make me a good candidate for this position, and I hope to hear positively from you soon.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [x] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Jeanny Latour, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Robert Strenge
GTAW Forum Name: Preservist

https://i.imgur.com/lB1Vigd.png

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, BURTON, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Miss Latour,

Your job application has been submitted and is being reviewed. Expect a reply within the next week to your application. If we want to schedule an interview, we will provide you time and materials to prepare. Please contact the admissions staff if you have any other questions. We are looking forward to reading your application.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,

Robert Theodor Strenge
Deputy Director of Finance
e-mail: [email protected]

Robert Strenge
GTAW Forum Name: Preservist

https://i.imgur.com/lB1Vigd.png

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, BURTON, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Miss Latour

I regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you a position in the Los Santos City Government.

There are few tasks more difficult than denying an applicant to join us. Although there is no way for us to lessen the disappointment, we would like to point out that we reviewed your application to the best of our abilities. If you would like a more in-depth explanation of the reason for your denial, do not hesitate to contact the admissions staff.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the City, and I am sorry that the admissions staff could not act favorably on your application.

Sincerely,

Robert Theodor Strenge
Deputy Director of Finance
e-mail: [email protected]

Return to “Archives”