[e-PROCUREMENT MANAGER] Jermaine Cross [D]

Markiel Vergara
GTAW Forum Name: gelotinx2

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: e-Procurement Manager — Department: Finance — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: e-Procurement Manager I: $2,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Jermaine
  • 1.3 Last name: Cross
    1.4 Date of Birth: 12/05/1999
    1.5 Phone number: 99843791
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: Bilingsgate Motel Room 7 Innocence Boulevard, Rancho, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Los Santos City Public High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2016
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): University of San Andreas, Los Santos
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2020

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): IMEX Logistics
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    No.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I've come across job listings for a more suitable job opportunity rather than driving since I've finished Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. I'd like to become a part of this team to help the city and its government with my skills as a business major. By applying my skills and hard work, I'm happy to declare that my contributions will be of great help and assistance to the whole city in general.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Jermaine Cross, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Robert Strenge
GTAW Forum Name: Preservist

https://i.imgur.com/lB1Vigd.png

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, BURTON, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mister Cross,

Your job application has been submitted and is being reviewed. Expect a reply within the next week to your application. If we want to schedule an interview, we will provide you time and materials to prepare. Please contact the admissions staff if you have any other questions. We are looking forward to reading your application.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,

Robert Theodor Strenge
Deputy Director of Finance
e-mail: [email protected]

Robert Strenge

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mister Cross,

Congratulations! After reviewing your application it is my great pleasure to announce you've been selected for admission to the Los Santos City Government.

However, this was only the first step of the selection process. The next step, your job interview, will consist of a series of questions regarding your background, job knowledge, skills and competences, previous work experiences etc. The interview will take about an hour of time.

You will receive further details about the arrangement of a job interview via your provided e-mail address.

If we can assist you in the days ahead, please do not hesitate to write or call.

Sincerely,

Robert Theodor Strenge

Robert Strenge

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
CARCER WAY 1, BURTON, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mister Cross

I regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you a position in the Los Santos City Government.

There are few tasks more difficult than denying an applicant to join us. Although there is no way for us to lessen the disappointment, we would like to point out that we reviewed your application to the best of our abilities. If you would like a more in-depth explanation of the reason for your denial, do not hesitate to contact the admissions staff.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the City, and I am sorry that the admissions staff could not act favorably on your application.

Sincerely,

Robert Theodor Strenge

((OOC: Denied due to Admin Record))

Return to “Archives”