[Secretary] Leopold Schmidt [A]

Leopold Schmidt
GTAW Forum Name: RainbowJavelin

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Secretary — Department: Finance — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: Secretary I: $1,750.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Lepold
  • 1.3 Last name: Schmidt
    1.4 Date of Birth: 17/02/19/1979
    1.5 Phone number: 4327-596-7
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Frankfurt, Germany
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: Chamberlain Hills, Strawberry Avenue, 1807 Strawberry Avenue Room number 1, Davis, Los Santos, San Andreas.

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Frankfurt High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 1994
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Frankfurt University of Finance
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2000

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Los Santos Republican Party
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    No

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    While looking for job opportunities, I came across this one and it appealed to me more than politics. I have done Bachelors in Finance from the University of Finance in Frankfurt. Previously I represented the Western District of Los Santos from the Republican Party and decided to step down after some medical issues. Now that I am fit, I have decided to apply for this job as it also corresponds with my education. With my vast skills in Finance, I would be able to contribute to the city and help it out in a major way.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Leopold Schmidt, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Robert Strenge
GTAW Forum Name: Preservist

https://i.imgur.com/lB1Vigd.png

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, BURTON, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mister Schmidt,

Your job application has been submitted and is being reviewed. Expect a reply within the next week to your application. If we want to schedule an interview, we will provide you time and materials to prepare. Please contact the admissions staff if you have any other questions. We are looking forward to reading your application.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,

Robert Theodor Strenge
Deputy Director of Finance
e-mail: [email protected]

Robert Strenge

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mister Schmidt,

Congratulations! After reviewing your application it is my great pleasure to announce you've been selected for admission to the Los Santos City Government.

However, this was only the first step of the selection process. The next step, your job interview, will consist of a series of questions regarding your background, job knowledge, skills and competences, previous work experiences etc. The interview will take about an hour of time.

You will receive further details about the arrangement of a job interview via your provided e-mail address.

If we can assist you in the days ahead, please do not hesitate to write or call.

Sincerely,

Robert Theodor Strenge

Robert Strenge

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
CARCER WAY 1, BURTON, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mister Schmidt

Congratulations! After a thorough review of your application and assessment of your interview, it is my great pleasure to announce that we are offering you the applied position within the Los Santos City Government.

In order to ensure an up-to-date employment record, you are required to view your e-mail inbox and follow the guidelines.

Should you have any questions regarding your employment, please do not hesitate to reply via the e-mail that has been sent to you.

Sincerely,

Robert Theodor Strenge

Return to “Archives”