[Licensing Official] Robert Gekko [D]

Robert Gekko
GTAW Forum Name: K1NGJBNK

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Licensing Official — Department: Department of Finance — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: Licensing Official I: $2,000.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Robert
  • 1.3 Last name: Gekko
    1.4 Date of Birth: 02/02/1995
    1.5 Phone number: 4546241
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Miami, Florida. United States
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: Integrity Hotel - Floor 1, Room 2, Elgin Avenue, Pillbox Hill, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Pine View School, Florida
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2013
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): University of Florida (UFL)
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2018

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): N/A
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    My job experience comes through the bachelor's degree i studied at the University in Florida, a double bachelor's degree in Law & Criminology. I'm just twenty five years old, i finished the university with twenty three years and afterwards right out the FBI Agency gives to me a job opportunity. This happens because i finished the High School summa cum laude and the University too, being the best of my promotion. A few days after finishing the University i received a lot of different job opportunites also, opportunities of really multinational and international important companies and i decided to chose the FBI Agency opportunity. Why? Because i really love laws, i really love to help people, that job was focused on helping people that probably they even don't know that you are helping them, all os us know what type of things can the FBI Agency do to keep safe our city, our country. I worked for that Agency for a year and then i have been working in companies as a Manager, Team-Leader always with a supervisor or higher level position, also in few of those companies where i worked on the past apart from checking my group, my team, the employees, helping them to improve, doing everything, always my best to made the day after better than the day before, my other task always was taking care and making sure that the company where i worked for, was complying and enforcing all the laws and everything we need to do to make and keep improving a safe company for the people.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    In my opinion i'm more than qualified for this vacancy, as i said before about my job experience, it's true that i haven't been an Licensing Official before, my job positions always goes around manage and supervise, and to be there 24-7 available for my team, to help them on wherever they probably needs me, also it's a good way to keep improving. Apart from that i think that all the experience i current have are more than enough to contribute positively at this job position. I want also to let you know about my qualifications or skills that i can contribute at this job position. I'm a person that have good interpersonal skills, liable, always serious in my work when i need to be, decisive, competitive, i always want to have the best persons in my team and help them to improve everyday to be better, i can keep calm under pressure with any problem. I'm very sociable, polite, thorough, helpful and disciplined. I always encourage positive behavior, good teamwork and very effectively carrying out several tasks at the same time. Those are some of the important skills that i can highlight about myself. Also i want to remind that i have a double bachelor's degree in Law & Criminology, i know all the current laws & executive that can be of course necessary to do my job in this position correctly.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Robert Gekko, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Robert Strenge
GTAW Forum Name: Preservist

https://i.imgur.com/lB1Vigd.png

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mister Gekko,

Your job application has been submitted and is being reviewed. Expect a reply within the next week to your application. If we want to schedule an interview, we will provide you time and materials to prepare. Please contact the admissions staff if you have any other questions. We are looking forward to reading your application.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,

Robert Theodor Strenge
Deputy Director of Finance
e-mail: [email protected]

Robert Strenge
GTAW Forum Name: Preservist

https://i.imgur.com/lB1Vigd.png

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mister Gekko

I regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you a position in the Los Santos City Government.

There are few tasks more difficult than denying an applicant to join us. Although there is no way for us to lessen the disappointment, we would like to point out that we reviewed your application to the best of our abilities. If you would like a more in-depth explanation of the reason for your denial, do not hesitate to contact the admissions staff.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the City, and I am sorry that the admissions staff could not act favorably on your application.

Sincerely,

Robert Theodor Strenge
Deputy Director of Finance
e-mail: [email protected]

Return to “Archives”