[Psychologist] Gavriil Vlasov

Gavriil Vlasov
GTAW Forum Name: meltcity

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Psychologist — Department: Department of Health and Human Services — Duration of Position: Intermittent — Classification: Paygrade VII: $3,250.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Dr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Gavriil
  • 1.3 Last name: Vlasov
    1.4 Date of Birth: 8/02/1981
    1.5 Phone number: 5130723
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Kyiv, Ukraine
    1.8 Nationality: Ukraine, United States of America
    1.9 Residential address: The Royale Apartments 26, Spanish Avenue, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Kyiv Secondary School No. 189
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2000
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Kharkiv National Medical University
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2011

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Haven Behavioral Hospital of Phoenix, (623) 236-2000
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I'm a licensed professional in mental heath in the the states of Arizona and San Andreas. Management, administrative and clinical duties were part of my previous employment. During my employment at the Haven Behavioral Hospital of Phoenix in Arizona I have been given the management of the adult psychiatric department, where I developed most of my knowledge and skills related to American healthcare systems.

Clinically, I've been involved in the assessment and treatment of various patients, from children to seniors. I have developed further my reach into a patient's life, not simply through pharmacological treatment and psychotherapy, but also through life-improving treatments, such as social activities and nutritional plans. In Arizona I've obtained my credibility as a licensed healthcare professional in the United States through the satisfaction of the board and more importantly of the patients.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I've decided to apply for this vacancy due to my profession — Currently I'm self-employed as a psychiatrist and I perform pharmacological treatment and psychotherapy for my patients. Due to the freelance nature of my profession and my previous employment experiences I'm open-eyed for a stable income, preferably for the Government of Los Santos, given the benefits of govt. employment. The Department of Health and Human Services is a reputable institution in the city of Los Santos, if not in the State of San Andreas, an employment at such institution would be beneficial for my own interests and the interests of its management, and although I'm a psychiatrist, due to the lack of vacancies, I'll be more than pleased to perform counselling duties.

As mentioned above, I'm a healthcare professional in the United States since 2013, when I was employed and certified by the Arizona Medical Board for my expertise in psychiatry and mental health research. I believe that a position in govt. mental heath would be suitable for my abilities as a professional. I'm not shy of public servant duties, for I have served patients all across two states without malpractice or professional mishaps. I believe it is important for such institution to have dedicated medical professionals as its components for the well-being of its employees and of the public.

It is my desire to offer quality and efficient healthcare to the city of Los Santos, city in which I've been living for around three years and that has captivated me with its sprawling creativity and beauty. I've come to understand the needs of the citizens and of their public servants ever since I've obtained my license to practice medicine in this state. I'm also well aware that this employment will have an impact on my freelance psychiatrist duties, but I still desire to opt for this vacancy.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Gavriil Vlasov, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Lotte DeVos
GTAW Forum Name: Birdie

https://i.imgur.com/ShcMWOl.png

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Gavriil Vlasov,

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Health and Human Services staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven days.

Sincerely,

L. de Vos
Director of Health and Human Services

Lotte DeVos
GTAW Forum Name: Birdie

https://i.imgur.com/ShcMWOl.png

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, BURTON, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Interview

Dear Gavriil Vlasov,

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your application has passed through the preliminary stage.

You are now asked to contact the Health and Human Services Department in order to schedule a meeting for your job interview.

Therefore, please provide us with a set of suggestions in terms of time, to conduct the interview as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

L. de Vos
Director of Health and Human Services

Gavriil Vlasov
GTAW Forum Name: meltcity

I would like to withdraw my application.

Return to “Archives”