[Outreach Manager] Anthony Wood

Anthony Wood
GTAW Forum Name: HamzaPuris

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Outreach Manager — Department: Department of Health and Human Services — Duration of Position: Intermittent — Classification: Paygrade VI: $3,000.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Anthony
  • 1.3 Last name: Wood
    1.4 Date of Birth: 01/02/1991
    1.5 Phone number: 48514336
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: City of Los Santos, State of San Andreas
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: Crown Jewels Motel Room 16, City of Los Santos, State of San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Downtown High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2008
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Los Santos College
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2013

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): N/A
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I do not have job experience related to this position but I have some earlier experience that comes from the High School and College days where I attended many classes and courses that were related to the communication, managing. I also gained some experience while having outreach manager projects that were needed for our classes and grades. I could freely say that I have some knowledge about this and know the basics.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    First of all, main reason why I'm applying for this vacancy is because I need a job and when I saw this opportunity, I had to aply. Second reason is that I think and know I'm good for this position because I gained experience about outreaching and being manager in general from High School and College days like I've mentioned earlier in the application. I also want to use my skills for good purposes which are communication, organization and planning skills for things that are required to be done with this job such as "planning and realizing community outreach initiatives and projects city-wide." I think and know I'm capable of doing such tasks because of my knowledge and mentioned skills. Also, I'm familiar with the community, area and city I'm living in so this wouldn't be a problem with me because I'm familiar with things that other citizens need and want and which could be achieved through projects and meet-ups.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Anthony Wood, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Lotte DeVos
GTAW Forum Name: Birdie

https://i.imgur.com/ShcMWOl.png

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Anthony Wood,

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Health and Human Services staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven days.

Sincerely,

L. de Vos
Director of Health and Human Services

Robert Strenge
GTAW Forum Name: Preservist

https://i.imgur.com/3liIa4b.png

OFFICE OF CITY OPERATIONS
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
1 CARCER WAY, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mr. Wood,

We regret to inform you that we are currently unable to offer you a position within the Los Santos City Government.

There are few tasks more difficult than denying an applicant to join us. Although there is no way for us to lessen the disappointment, we would like to point out that we reviewed your application to the best of our abilities. If you would like a more in-depth explanation of the reason for your denial, do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the City, and best of luck on your next endeavors.

Sincerely,
Robert Theodor Strenge
Deputy City Operations Officer
e-mail: [email protected]

Return to “Archives”