[Quality Control Manager] Robert Gekko

Robert Gekko
GTAW Forum Name: K1NGJBNK

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Quality Control Manager — Department: Department of Health and Human Services — Duration of Position: Intermittent — Classification: Paygrade VII: $3,250.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr
  • 1.2 First name(s): Robert
  • 1.3 Last name: Gekko
    1.4 Date of Birth: 02/02/1995
    1.5 Phone number: 4546241
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Miami, Florida. United States
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: Integrity Hotel - Floor 1, Room 2, Elgin Avenue, Pillbox Hill, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Pine View School, Florida
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2013
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): University of Florida (UFL)
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2018

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): N/A
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    My job experience comes through the bachelor's degree i studied at the University in Florida, a double bachelor's degree in Law & Criminology. I'm just twenty five years old, i finished the university with twenty three years and afterwards right out the FBI Agency gives to me a job opportunity. This happens because i finished the High School with honors and the University too, being the best of my promotion. A few days after finishing the University i received a lot of different job opportunites also, opportunities of really multinational and international important companies and i decided to chose the FBI Agency opportunity. Why? Because i really love laws, i really love to help people, that job was focused on helping people that probably they even don't know that you are helping them, all os us know what type of things can the FBI Agency do to keep safe our city, our country. I worked for that Agency for a year and then i have been working in companies as a Manager, Team-Leader always with a supervisor or higher level position, also in few of those companies where i worked on the past apart from checking my group, my team, the employees, helping them to improve, doing everything, always my best to made the day after better than the day before, my other task always was taking care and making sure that the company where i worked for, was complying and enforcing all the laws and everything we need to do to make and keep improving a safe company for the people.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I really make the decision to appy for this vacancy because in my opinion i think that i am the man that this city and this government needs to keep sure that all the Quality Controls and Quality Assurance processes are going on the correct way. Why? Let's make it simple. I'm young, yes, but i have been working several times for companies for the same task as this vacancy mandatory me to do and i still know what things i need to do, what things this department needs, how can i let the people know that the Quality of the Department of Health and Human Services are the best one they can have, they can achieve and of course they deserve. I know all the laws of the city, of the state, all of them including of corse the Health & Safety Code of San Andreas that we need to fulfill. I'm very able to supervise my team to assist hospitals, clinics and medical personnel in reaching full compliance with any applicable law in the State of San Andreas. We just need to keep sure that we are complying and enforcing the code i mention before and the Medical Licensing & Training Act (MLT ACT).

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Robert Gekko, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Lotte DeVos
GTAW Forum Name: Birdie

https://i.imgur.com/ShcMWOl.png

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Robert Gekko,

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Health and Human Services staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven days.

Sincerely,

L. de Vos
Director of Health and Human Services

Robert Gekko
GTAW Forum Name: K1NGJBNK

Dear L. de Vos,

I want to withdraw my application, because i have actually make another one to still trying to be part of the Government but as a Licensing Official. I hope you can find someone for this Job Position soon.

Sincerely,

Return to “Archives”