[OUTREACH WORKER] Aries Castillo

Aries Castillo
GTAW Forum Name: Aries

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Outreach Worker — Department: Department of Health and Human Services — Duration of Position: Intermittent — Classification: Paygrade IV: $2,000.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Aries
  • 1.3 Last name: Castillo
    1.4 Date of Birth: 06/04/1999
    1.5 Phone number: 75371919
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Manila, Philippines
    1.8 Nationality: Filipino
    1.9 Residential address: 3352 South Rockford Drive - Floor 1, Room 9, Little Seoul, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Manila Highschool
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2015
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Polytechnic University of the Philippines
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2019

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Palmas Logistics and Trucking
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I think the closest job experience relevant to this vacancy is being able to be a part of student council when I was still studying. I was, at least, able to be a part of programs where we went and help people in need in urban areas. Honestly, it is not a huge experience. At least, I was able to experience and learn a few things from it.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    Simply because I want to do something that benefits not only me but also the others. It may sound cliché but for me, it feels good whenever I get to help others. After studying bachelor of education in college, I feel like helping others is what I must do in life.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Aries Castillo, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Robert Strenge
GTAW Forum Name: Preservist

https://i.imgur.com/3liIa4b.png

OFFICE OF CITY OPERATIONS
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
1 CARCER WAY, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mr. Castillo,

We regret to inform you that we are currently unable to offer you a position within the Los Santos City Government.

There are few tasks more difficult than denying an applicant to join us. Although there is no way for us to lessen the disappointment, we would like to point out that we reviewed your application to the best of our abilities. If you would like a more in-depth explanation of the reason for your denial, do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the City, and best of luck on your next endeavors.

Sincerely,
Robert Theodor Strenge
Deputy City Operations Officer
e-mail: [email protected]

Return to “Archives”