[Psychologist] Apichaya Sutthiprapha

Archibald Barclay
GTAW Forum Name: Parker

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Psychologist — Department: Department of Health and Human Services — Duration of Position: Intermittent — Classification: Paygrade VII: $3,250.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Dr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Apichaya
  • 1.3 Last name: Sutthiprapha
    1.4 Date of Birth: 23/APR/1991
    1.5 Phone number: 70691935
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Bangkok Hospital Chiang Mai
    1.8 Nationality: Thai
    1.9 Residential address: Floor 17, Room 1 - 3 Alta Street, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: CMIS - Chiang Mai International School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2009
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Yale University
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2016

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Self-employed
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Yes, I was self-employed and consulted on average fifteen to twenty clients per week, in my private clinic, Bridgeport Psychology. I consulted primarily business professionals, and completed various ad hoc work for the City of Bridgeport's range of staff, including mental health evaluations and return to work plans.

I obtained my PhD in Clinical Psychology at Yale University, with a high EPPP score. I am proud to be a certified Doctor in Clinical Psychology.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I have relocated to the city of Los Santos for a change of scenery upon the successful sale of my clinic and client portfolio in Bridgeport, Connecticut. I employed four staff at the clinic, Bridgeport Psychology, and am in a financial position to relocate to the west coast. I am interested in this role, as I believe it will be a challenge that I would like to take on. As we're all aware, with Los Santos' elevated crime rate, our first responders and other government officials are faced with extreme situations on a regular basis. I believe in simple access to mental healthcare to be readily available to those who need it, and am passionate in this regard. Mental health is a ferocious issue in Los Santos, especially among Government employees and I would personally like to see to it that we work together to break down mental health stigmas and create a positive environment to be in.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Apichaya Sutthiprapha, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Lotte DeVos
GTAW Forum Name: Birdie

https://i.imgur.com/ShcMWOl.png

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Apichaya Sutthiprapha,

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Health and Human Services staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven days.

Sincerely,

L. de Vos
Director of Health and Human Services

Lotte DeVos
GTAW Forum Name: Birdie

https://i.imgur.com/ShcMWOl.png

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, BURTON, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Interview

Dear Dr. Apichaya Sutthiprapha,

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your application has passed through the preliminary stage.

You are now asked to contact the Health and Human Services Department in order to schedule a meeting for your job interview.

Therefore, please provide us with a set of suggestions in terms of time, to conduct the interview as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

L. de Vos
Director of Health and Human Services

Archibald Barclay
GTAW Forum Name: Parker

Dear L. de Vos

I regret to inform you that I will need to withdraw my application. I've had to return to Thailand on very short notice due to a family emergency and will not be able to proceed with the recruitment process at this time.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to interview, and I am sorry we haven't been able to meet in person. Wishing you all the best, and I hope any other candidates provide fruitful benefits to the Government of Los Santos.

With Warmest Regards

Dr. A. Sutthiprapha

(( Hi there, withdrawing as my stand-down from my employment IRL will cease as of 12th December, and we are expecting to handle a significant number of flights (I'm employed by an airline). Due to this unexpected shiftwork, I think it's best not to join a faction when I can't guarantee my commitment to it. This is a very interesting avenue of roleplay I'd love to explore at a later date but I don't want to be onboarded and fall inactive! All the best. Parker. ))

Return to “Archives”