[Curator of Culture] Bianca Matto [A]

Bianca Russo
GTAW Forum Name: khaydarin

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Curator of Culture — Department: Department of Cultural Affairs — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group Curator of Culture I: 2,000$

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Miss.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Bianca
  • 1.3 Last name: Matto
    1.4 Date of Birth: 17/5/1990
    1.5 Phone number: 4963443
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Palermo, Italy
    1.8 Nationality: Italian
    1.9 Residential address: 3 Alta Street - Floor 5, Room 2, Alta St., Pillbox Hill, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Liceo Classico G. Garibaldi
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2008
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): L'Universita Di Torino, Business & Management
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2012

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Theodore Manucci, Martyn Devil
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I have been instrumental in several events throughout the city, both in citywide and in local projects, such as few awareness projects, which some of are still in planning phase and others already in motion, few government projects and few departmental organisations.
    I also run few businesses, which also supports the said events and projects, both financially and morally supporting them in full capacity, even hosting some of them.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    As a non native citizen of State of San Andreas, my first expressions about the city was one of dominated by "fast food" type of cultural activies such as clubs, few bars or pubs offering ghastly amounts of opportunities to new musicians or artists, save from seasonal events hosted by the government. Sure, there may be few prospects of cultural activities are in high demand and it is a blessing but, compared to other cities around the world, it is really appalling to see that there are no cultural activities even though the state is a hot spot for multiple and very different ethnicities to mix.

Next to no activities regarding areas of live cultural shows such as theaters, art gallery events (even though there are multiple galleries around the city), concerts from individuals or orchestras, flash mob shows, workshops, ethnicity related cultural festivals & etc. have really tempted me to take my expertise in events planning and management skills, even though I carry a wildly different diploma to the field in order to enrich the cultural activity in the city.

I want to plan and manage wide array of cultural events in order to enrich the potent cultural vein present in the state, to make a lasting change. Even as a businesswoman, I feel that this potential can be fostered with proper planning & management with sufficient financial, labor and moral support from both the Government, the businesses around the state and the people. It can even prosper with bountiful opportunities and an open mind offered to both budding and master artists present in the state.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Bianca Matto, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Tabitha Grace
GTAW Forum Name: Serendipity

https://i.imgur.com/hs93Lb3.png

DEPARTMENT OF CULTURAL AFFAIRS
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Miss. Matto

Your job application has been submitted and is currently undergoing review. Expect a reply within the next week from this notification. The City will provide you the time and materials to prepare should you be selected onto the next stage of recruitment. Please contact the Director of Cultural Affairs should you have any other questions.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,

Tabitha Grace
Director of Cultural Affairs
E-mail: [email protected]

Tabitha Grace
GTAW Forum Name: Serendipity

https://i.imgur.com/hs93Lb3.png

DEPARTMENT OF CULTURAL AFFAIRS
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Miss. Matto

Congratulations! After reviewing your application it is my great pleasure to announce that you've been selected for admission to the Los Santos City Government.

However, this was only the first step of the recruitment process. The next step, your job interview, will consist of a series of questions regarding your background, job knowledge, skills and competences, previous work experiences etcetera. The interview will take about half an hour to an hour.

We kindly ask you to contact the Director of Cultural Affairs by phone or e-mail for further details about the arrangement of your job interview.

If we can assist you in the days ahead, please do not hesitate to write or call.

Sincerely,

Tabitha Grace
Director of Cultural Affairs
E-mail: [email protected]

Return to “Archives”