OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

e-PROCUREMENT CITY OF LOS SANTOS
GOVERNMENT CONTRACT BIDDING FORM

1.1 Government Contract ID : 2020-001
2.1 Business Name:
Decker Designs

2.2 Business Account ID:
766-2020-05

2.2.1 I hereby confirm that the information associated with my Business Account ID is up-to-date:
Mark "X" where applicable.
[x] Yes
[ ] No

2.3 Business History:
Here are just a few of our completed projects. While all of these are residential, we are looking to expand our skillset with this bid.
34 Joshua Road
1131 Palomino Avenue
3204 West Mirror Avenue
3216 West Mirror Avenue
256 Spanish Avenue

2.4 Products & Services:
We offer consultation as well as a wide range of services relating to Interior Design. These services include things ranging from a quick refresh to a full renovation.

2.5 Key Employees:
Brian Decker - Owner
Daniel Decker - Sr. Designer

2.6 External Business Partners:
N/A

2.7 Business Clients:
Tyler Hennessey
Ryan McMillian
Michael Beck
Cesar Juarez

3.1 Business Credentials:
Provide a summary of your work as a contractor, your past experience.
Most of my experience is in Residential properties, as listed above. I do have some experience with businesses. One of my current projects is a business downtown. Since we offer a wide range of services, it's allowed us to take on more projects, expanding as we go. Here's an example not listed above of a project I recently completed, where the Property Owner wanted a simple revamp with a Japanese-themed bedroom: 109 Occupation Avenue

3.2 Plan of Action:
Explain in detail how you plan to achieve the goals set forth in the contract. We recommend addressing all requirements explicitly mentioned therein.
If awarded, we will begin by scheduling an on-site visit to the properties in question. During this visit, we will assess both properties and determine what will be required to complete the project. We will start with looking at the layout. It is the most important thing to give a property a good layout. After the on-site visit, we will draw up a set of plans and submit them for approval. Once approved, we will gather the required materials and supplies, and begin working. First we will get the layout set and done, filling in the finer details as we go.

3.2 Technical Capability:
Demonstrate your (key) employees' skills, experience of similar work and their involvement if you were to be awarded the contract.
Brian Decker has always had the creative ability to think outside the box. He pays attention to all the little details that can really turn a project from ordinary into amazing. Being the owner, Brian Decker has worked very hard to build up a name for the company. Brian will be in charge of the majority of the project, including finalizing the layout plans, and helping with the finer details as the project progresses.

Daniel Decker, Brian Decker's brother, has recently shown his ability in Interior Design, and has since been formally hired for the company. On this project, his job will be to help carry materials around, and provide his own unique ideas for the project.

3.3 Financial Bid:
Provide us with the details of your pricing and any aftercare arrangements within the price.
Here is the breakdown of an estimate for this project.
- Materials (including furniture, flooring, paint, light fixtures, etc.): $1,000,000
- Labor: $500,000
- Federal Taxes and other Fees(gas, food, shipping): $100,000
- Aftercare Monthly Maintenance: $10,000

Total Cost for Completion: $1,610,000 incl. 1 month of maintenance and upkeep.

Please keep in mind that we also warranty our work for 6 months after the completion date. If for any reason we have to come out to the property for maintenance or repair, we will perform the maintenance and not charge labor.

3.4 Competitive Analysis:
Explain the benefits and value for money of your bid.
While we can't make any claim that we're the cheapest company to work with, we always work with the highest quality materials. Our guarantee is your satisfaction. If you're not happy with the results, we will work tirelessly to ensure your complete satisfaction with the results.

I hereby declare that I have read and understand the e-procurement guide provided to me by the Bureau of City Contracts.

I authorize the Bureau of City Contracts and/or the City of Los Santos, to contact government agencies, past employers, educational institutions and listed references in the course of conducting an investigation into my background.

I authorize the Bureau of City Contracts and/or the City of Los Santos, to release all data gathered during the background investigation to public procurement management at the City of Los Santos for use in evaluating my government contract bidding form.

I understand and acknowledge that the information the Bureau of City Contracts and/or the City of Los Santos, gathers and provides to public procurement management may be unfavorable to my application.

In order to fully verify the identity of the tendering party for purposes of the background check, I have obtained the consent of all shareholders to disclose personal information such as their name, phone number, address and date of birth.

SIGNATURE
Brian Decker
I hereby certify that the answers I have given are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and that I understand and agree to the provisions, conditions, and restrictions herein or otherwise imposed.

SIGNATURE
Brian Decker
Sofia Moreno
GTAW Forum Name: HerrFalcon

https://i.imgur.com/ILMLzso.png

BUREAU OF CITY CONTRACTS
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

YOUR GOVERNMENT CONTRACT BID AS OF 13/05/2020

Dear Mister Decker

With this letter we would like to acknowledge that we have successfully received your bid.

The Bureau of City Contracts and its public procurement management team will now take your bid into consideration and assess your candidacy in light of the City's predetermined eligibility requirements and your specific proposal.

If you are in need of any further information please, feel free to contact the Bureau of City Contracts. We would be happy to answer any inquiries that you may have for us.

Sincerely,

S. Moreno
e-Procurement Manager

Return to “[e-PROCUREMENT #2020-001] Renovation, Construction & Design Services”