OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

e-PROCUREMENT CITY OF LOS SANTOS
GOVERNMENT CONTRACT BIDDING FORM

1.1 Government Contract ID : 2019-#002
2.1 Business Name:
Los Santos Transport

2.2 Business Account ID:
702-2020-04

2.2.1 I hereby confirm that the information associated with my Business Account ID is up-to-date:
Mark "X" where applicable.
[X] Yes
[] No

2.3 Business History:
Los Santos Transport is a brand new public and private transportation company that has just sprouted in the city. While new to the transportation business, the owner and founder, Henry D'Amico is no newcomer to the service industry. Previously, he has owned and operated two excellent restaurants and a sanitation company with tremendous success. Originally starting as friendly banter, the company was only an idea that Henry and and his close friends played around with. Eventually, Henry grew tired of playing around with the idea and took the initiative of putting it into play. Soon after, he came in contact with an extremely qualified chauffeur and commercial driver and ran with the business idea. Through extensive months of research, construction, passion and careful business planning, Los Santos Transport has set a foundation to sprout future success.

2.4 Products & Services:
Los Santos Transport offers private transportation to any citizen or guest within the city. The private chauffeurs are dedicated to providing customers with safe, courteous, professional service without exception. As long as both the pick up and final destination are located in Los Santos, there are no limits on where the chauffeurs will travel. On top of the chauffeurs providing reliable, safe, transportation that cover any ground in the city, the company also displays competitive prices that will sustain any budget.

Public transportation is another specialization that is offered free of charge to any guest or citizen of Los Santos. Safety is the utmost priority in the public transportation division. An example of one of the many safety practices at Los Santos Transport is limiting the number of commercial vehicles on the road to reduce traffic and minimize accidents. We understand how important our passengers schedules are, that is why we guarantee a fixed daily route schedule to ensure they arrive to their destination on time. Finally, all employees are put through a prevalent training program to meet our requirement of providing public transit drivers that are professional, courteous and aware.
2.5 Key Employees:
Henry D'Amico (Founder and Director)

Najma Manjit (Public Transportation Manager)

Nicholas Mantovani (chauffeur Manager)

2.6 External Business Partners:
N/A

2.7 Business Clients:
N/A

3.1 Business Credentials:
Provide a summary of your work as a contractor, your past experience.
Henry D’Amico has a broad history of customer service under his belt. From managing two successful restaurants, to a commercial sanitation company, executing flawless service is embedded into Los Santos Transit’s roots. Being a newly sprouted company does not effect the integration, flexibility nor ability to expand. Both divisions within the company may be separate but are specifically geared to corroborate with integration. The company has a full staff meeting each week to guarantee this integration does not become vulnerable to weakness. Each administrative role takes a dynamic approach to their role to ensure the company is ready for any obstacle. Our administrative roles have been carefully selected to verify their duties are carried forward with every shift. Currently being located in La Mesa, the company is already approved to transfer to a larger property to easily access the daily bus routes, and maximize office, parking and storage space.

3.2 Plan of Action:
Explain in detail how you plan to achieve the goals set forth in the contract. We recommend addressing all requirements explicitly mentioned therein.
Without a proper, faultless, deliberate hiring process, a company is more bound to experience an employee that could impair its reputation. Los Santos Transit will not take that risk. Each employee is put through a substantial line of questioning, and a background, drug and alcohol test. All documents that authenticate a potential new employee’s credibility are tripled checked through our administrative team to confirm a glitch-free process.

Citizens that utilize the public transportation system rely on it to arrive at their destination on time. To maintain the public transportation reputation, four efficient, dependable routes have been established to safely transport the city’s citizens and guests. Secondly, there is a limit to the number of commercial vehicles allowed on the road to decrease accidents and traffic as a whole, granting safer streets for all. Commercial vehicle drivers are selected with care and required to have exceptional experience operating the vehicles. All drivers are tested to see if their experience is adequate enough hold the title of a commercial vehicle driver even if the title has been held by the individual previously. If an employee is interested in training to eventually gain that title, they are put through a voluminous program hosted and executed by our public transportation manager. In order to gain access to this program, the employee must have been employed as a taxi driver for at least two months with an outstanding record and a recommendation from their manager. Finally, daily maintenance checks are performed on all vehicles to make sure all components are functioning correctly. Not only are the engines and bodies checked but also the inside of each vehicle to diminish risk. The entire fleet consists of a singular commercial bus, a coach bus, and five taxis.

3.2 Technical Capability:
Demonstrate your (key) employees' skills, experience of similar work and their involvement if you were to be awarded the contract.
Najma Majit - Najma has been driving taxi, buses and limousines for twelve years. She has nothing but experience when it comes to vehicle maintenance, customer service, passenger safety and awareness. All of her vehicles are serviced in her time, with her own hands. There are countless customer testimonials supporting how friendly, professional and aware she can be. As both professionalism and friendliness are important to this business, awareness is key. Without awareness, the cost can be deadly. Thankfully, Najma has no record of accidents, traffic citations or tickets and is always on schedule, demonstrating magnificent awareness. Najma may exemplify outstanding experience but also possesses excellent management skills due to running a successful taxi business of her own. Without a doubt, she is perfectly qualified for her role and will help lead the company to success.

Nicholas Mantovani - With being a sole driver for many years, Nicholas has decided to take a step up and utilize his expertise to get the very best of his talents. Going back almost ten years ago he went out on a wing and started to drive a taxi, attempting to provide for his family. While thinking the days would be long and dissatisfying, Nicholas found to very much enjoy his new job sparking a new passion. From street to street, there isn't any road that he is not familiar with. With being in the business for so long, he has also developed great customer relationships with some developing into friendships. These relationships and friendships have carried over to the company, raising the wonderful and dependable reputation that Los Santos Transit has. Having both customer service and vast taxi experience, Nicholas impeccably fits into his management position.
3.3 Financial Bid:
Provide us with the details of your pricing and any aftercare arrangements within the price.

New recruit insurance policy - $115,000 -- Acts as support for potential new hires within the company.
Comprehensive recruit program - $150,275 -- All-inclusive funds for the physical items and services required for the recruitment training program.
Shuttle bus (3X) - $66,000 - Coach bus (3X) - $114,000 -- Three additional buses of each are optimal in order to keep up with high demand during the holidays and summer.
Commercial bus (4X) - $114,000 -- Four additional vehicles for the initial four routes.

Monthly wage - Bus drivers: $75,000 - Manager(s): $85,000 - Director/Administrator: $95,000

3.4 Competitive Analysis:
Explain the benefits and value for money of your bid.
First and foremost, recruitment insurance funds would support wages for future employees. These funds are essential as they would prevent any internal or external financial issues. Without the funds, the director will either be forced to pay out of pocket or use company funds which could impair the business as a whole.

Recruitment is another essential factor in building a successful business. The program will require funding for the following items; Employee handbooks, training videos, hiring a technician to train troubleshooting common issues with commercial vehicles, testing documents, and sample equipment. These items will guarantee a smooth, all-inclusive, productive program without error.

With four routes already set in place, four buses will be required. The company owned bus will always be on stand-by ready for any emergencies that may occur. Shuttle buses will be used for minor parties that at the customer's request as well as Coach buses but for larger parties. During the summer and holidays, research shows that tours are a hot attraction not only to tourists, but citizens as well. To prepare, expanding the fleet will be essential to secure the high demand for the tour services. As always, the company-owned vehicle will be on standby in case of any emergencies that may occur.

I hereby declare that I have read and understand the e-procurement guide provided to me by the Bureau of City Contracts.

I authorize the Bureau of City Contracts and/or the City of Los Santos, to contact government agencies, past employers, educational institutions and listed references in the course of conducting an investigation into my background.

I authorize the Bureau of City Contracts and/or the City of Los Santos, to release all data gathered during the background investigation to public procurement management at the City of Los Santos for use in evaluating my government contract bidding form.

I understand and acknowledge that the information the Bureau of City Contracts and/or the City of Los Santos, gathers and provides to public procurement management may be unfavorable to my application.

In order to fully verify the identity of the tendering party for purposes of the background check, I have obtained the consent of all shareholders to disclose personal information such as their name, phone number, address and date of birth.

SIGNATURE
Henry D'Amico
I hereby certify that the answers I have given are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and that I understand and agree to the provisions, conditions, and restrictions herein or otherwise imposed.

SIGNATURE
Henry D'Amico
Sofia Moreno
GTAW Forum Name: HerrFalcon

https://i.imgur.com/ILMLzso.png

BUREAU OF CITY CONTRACTS
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT

YOUR GOVERNMENT CONTRACT BID AS OF 19/05/2020

Dear Mister D’Amico

With this letter we would like to acknowledge that we have successfully received your bid.

The Bureau of City Contracts and its public procurement management team will now take your bid into consideration and assess your candidacy in light of the City's predetermined eligibility requirements and your specific proposal.

If you are in need of any further information please, feel free to contact the Bureau of City Contracts. We would be happy to answer any inquiries that you may have for us.

Sincerely,

S. Moreno
e-Procurement Manager

Sofia Moreno
GTAW Forum Name: HerrFalcon

BUREAU OF CITY CONTRACTS

e-PROCUREMENT BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION

The public procurement team of the Bureau of City Contracts has completed the following background investigations:

â–º CRIMINAL BACKGROUND
The result of the aforementioned search is only effective for the date this report is submitted. For more updated information, a new background check must be conducted. All shareholders of the company listed on the bid will be subdued to a criminal background check. If any shareholder has been convicted of a felony, the result of this search will be unfavorable.

• RESULT
    FAVORABLE

â–º BUSINESS LICENSING CODE COMPLIANCE
The result of the aforementioned search is only effective for the date this report is submitted. For more updated information, a new investigation must be conducted. In the event the tendering party has committed an act or omission in violation of the Business Licensing Code, the result of this search will be unfavorable.

• RESULT
    FAVORABLE

â–º CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
The result of the aforementioned search is only effective for the date this report is submitted. For more updated information, a new investigation must be conducted. The result is unfavorable if the tendering party conducts business practices with a severe disregard for corporate social responsibility.

• RESULT
    FAVORABLE

Taking into consideration the results of the aforementioned background investigations, the bureau of City Contracts hereby officially wishes to inform you of its decision to recognize your business as an eligible candidate for public procurement.
ImageS. Moreno
e-Procurement Manager
E-mail: [email protected]

Vincent Rockford
GTAW Forum Name: AVRO DANKASTER

CITY OF LOS SANTOS
BUREAU OF CITY CONTRACTS

RE: YOUR GOVERNMENT CONTRACT BID OF 19/MAY/2020

Dear Mister D'Amico,

In recognition of being the most fitted candidate for the government contract with ID 2019-002, this certificate with the appreciation and respect of the City of Los Santos and the people of San Andreas, is presented to:

LOS SANTOS TRANSPORT

I have hereunto set my hand and caused the Seal of the City of Los Santos to be affixed at the City Hall in the City of Los Santos, June 28th, 2020.

For further instructions with regards to your contract assignments and the City's workflow, please contact the Bureau of City Contracts to set an appointment.

Return to “Archive”