[Attending Physician] Justine Cadieux

Justine Cadieux
GTAW Forum Name: Elin

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Attending Physician (Internal Medicine) — Department: Department of Health and Human Services — Duration of Position: Continuous — Classification: Paygrade VII: $3,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Dr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Justine Claire
  • 1.3 Last name: Cadieux
    1.4 Date of Birth: 10/12/1982
    1.5 Phone number: 9171552
    1.6 Email address: jccadieux.outlook.com
    1.7 Place of Birth: Lille, France
    1.8 Nationality: French
    1.9 Residential address: # 1250 Palomino Avenue - Floor 1, Room 1, Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Job position: Attending Physician (MD)

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Lille Lycee du Nord
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2000
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Universitee du Sorbonne Nouveaux Trois
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2004

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Los Santos Fire Department
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I have worked for four years at 'Doctors without Borders' in France, this taught me numerous incredibly applicable skills that will aid me in this position. When being educated on how to actually be a doctor, nurse, or anything with an expectation of medical practice, a lot of situations that you should deal with on the job aren't fully able to be simulated to allow proper practice, alongside the real pressure and conditions in the workplace. Working here allowed me to put that education into practice, and overcome the 'new doc' syndrome, as it was colloquially labelled, whereby the newer ones are stood aside and struggle to confidently complete the more complex, rarer tasks.

Even with someone with the work experience, the learning never really ends in a job like this. The years I've spent both in education and in real work, I feel as though I learn things every day, approaching with an open and growth mindset which allows me to further solidify my position with proper experience and situational awareness of the tasks that I need to perform.

Not only has my experience properly allowed me to perform the practical techniques as aforementioned, it has allowed me to become very much adapted to the environment that is present in clinics and hospitals across the globe, giving me the ability to work under heavy pressure alongside a proper team when it comes to the real deal. All of this giving me qualities which I hope will make me stand out as a potential candidate.

IV. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Justine Claire Cadieux, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Elizabeth Miller
GTAW Forum Name: TheSenate

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OFFICE OF THE CITY OPERATIONS OFFICER
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center

Application Response

Dear Dr. Cadieux,
We have reviewed your application and would like to invite you to take our preliminary examination. We also ask that you submit a copy of your criminal record as provided by the Los Santos Police Department, which you may apply for at the link provided. Providing that the results of your examination and criminal background check are satisfactory, you will be offered the opportunity to interview with us.

LSPD Criminal Record Requests - https://lspd.gta.world/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=4936

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me via my personal email as provided ((Government Forum PMs)).

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Miller, MD
Attending Physician - Emergency Department
Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Justine Cadieux
GTAW Forum Name: Elin

Thank you very much for the forwarding of the application. Attached to this- my record provided by LSPD.

Request: - https://lspd.gta.world/viewtopic.php?f= ... 85a3be3f22
Received: -https://imgur.com/3Iv8DO9

Return to “Archive”