[Attending Physician] Mike Coburn

Will Flanary
GTAW Forum Name: Coburn

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Attending Physician (Internal Medicine) — Department: Department of Health and Human Services — Duration of Position: Continuous — Classification: Paygrade VII: $3,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Dr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Mike
  • 1.3 Last name: Coburn
    1.4 Date of Birth: 21/06/1985
    1.5 Phone number: 34283277
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Chester, UK.
    1.8 Nationality: British (Dual citizenship)
    1.9 Residential address: Sacred Heart, Little Bighorn Ave, Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Job position: Attending Physician (MD/DO)

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: DeBakey High School for Health Professions
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2003
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Baylor College of Medicine
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2011

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Dr. Adam Kay MD. [email protected] at the Houston General Medical Center
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Fellowship in Internal Medicine at McGovern Medical, Attending in Internal Medicine at McGovern Medical

IV. CRIMINAL HISTORY
    • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
      [] YES [X] NO
      5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A): N/A

By submitting this application, I, Mike Coburn, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Elizabeth Miller
GTAW Forum Name: TheSenate

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OFFICE OF THE CITY OPERATIONS OFFICER
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center

Application Response

Dear Dr. Coburn,
We have reviewed your application and would like to invite you to take our preliminary examination. We also ask that you submit a copy of your criminal record as provided by the Los Santos Police Department, which you may apply for at the link provided. Providing that the results of your examination and criminal background check are satisfactory, you will be offered the opportunity to interview with us.

LSPD Criminal Record Requests - https://lspd.gta.world/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=4936

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me via my personal email as provided ((Government Forum PMs)).

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Miller, MD
Attending Physician - Emergency Department
Pillbox Hill Medical Center

Return to “Archive”