[Nursing Staff] Frankie Lopez

Frankie Lopez
GTAW Forum Name: straycat

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Nursing Staff — Department: Department of Health and Human Services — Duration of Position: Continuous — Classification: Paygroup: RN: $2,000.00 - NP: $2,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Miss
  • 1.2 First name(s): Frankie
  • 1.3 Last name: Lopez
    1.4 Date of Birth: 08/11/1995
    1.5 Phone number: 9556821
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.8 Nationality: Filipino-American
    1.9 Residential address: Pink Cage Motel Room 11, Alta Street, Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Job position: Registered Nurse (RN)

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Central Philippine University
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2012
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Central Philippine University
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2016

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s):
    Iloilo Mission Hospital
    Email: [email protected]
    Address: Mission Road; Jaro, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Western Visayas, Philippines
    Phone: (033) 320-2968
    Administrator: Dr. Rodrigo Villar
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Department of Health Philippines - NDP (1 year)
    Iloilo Mission Hospital (2 years)

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    Nurses are known to be the backbone of health care; they are usually the one who’s accountable for the overall patient care, ensuring that every patient receives the best possible care. Coming from a family with my father as a nurse, the caring attitude and overall competence has encouraged me to become one. I've completed my education in Central Philippine University with mandatory duty hours in their partner hospitals whereas I've had my fair share of related learning experience from different clinical instructors. After passing the NCLEX, I started my career immediately in the rural health units with the Department of Health's nurse deployment program for a 1 year contract, serving the rural communities and the underserved sectors in our country by providing them the service they have always deserved. But due to instability and overwhelming work load, I processed a transfer to a private hospital, Iloilo Mission Hospital, in which I had 2 years of working experience. However, some circumstances prompt me to look for job offers abroad for a higher paygrade, hence I've come across one offer from a hospital in Los Santos. Los Santos was the stepping stone to my American Dream, the beginning of my journey as an overseas Filipino worker, but things did not go as planned however, now here I am seeking for the best opportunity I've came across with in Pillbox Hill Medical Center.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Frankie Lopez, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Juna Havering
GTAW Forum Name: apothecalypse

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Nursing Department

Application Status - Received

Dear Frankie Lopez,
With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Head of the Nursing Department.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven (7) days.

Sincerely,
Juna Havering, MD
Nursing Supervisor
Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Milana Arsaeva
GTAW Forum Name: Katja

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Nursing Department

Application Status - Interview

Dear Frankie Lopez,
We are excited to inform you that you have been successful in progressing to the interview stage of the application. You will be required to come for a face to face interview with a member of the Human Resources department.
Please contact one of the Nursing department managers listed below to set up a time.

Head of the Nursing Department - Milana Arsaeva - [email protected]
Supervisor of the Nursing Department - Juna Havering, M.D. - [email protected]

Sincerely,
Milana Arsaeva
Nursing Dept Head
Lana Trevino
GTAW Forum Name: Evalution

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Administrative Services Department

Application Status - Accepted

Dear Frankie Lopez,
We are excited to inform you that you have been successful in the application as well as the interview stage which is why we would like to offer you the position of Registered Nurse within our facility.
If you are still interested in joining Pillbox Hill Medical Center, please reach out to Dr. Juna Havering via e-mail or phone (1091).

We are looking forward to hear from you!

Sincerely,
Vega Johnson
Administrative Services and
Human Resources Supervisor

Return to “Archive”