[Resident Physician] Waail Halstead

Waail Halstead
GTAW Forum Name: NMHD

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Resident Physician (Emergency Medicine) — Department: Department of Health and Human Services — Duration of Position: Continuous — Classification: Paygrade VI: $3,000.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Dr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Waail
  • 1.3 Last name: Halstead
    1.4 Date of Birth: 21/02/1991
    1.5 Phone number: 33672288
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Springfield
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: Mission Row, Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Job position: Resident Physician MD

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Springfield High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2009
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2013

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Chicago Fire Department - 312.745.3705
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Foremost, I spent my last year of university at Rush University Medical Center for my University obtained a signed contract with Rush University. The decision to depart from Hospital life came after the death of my father, who was treated at Rush University Medical Center. Seven days passed the burial, and I couldn't get back to the hospital which led to my resignation, refusing to apply for Resident Physician there. I, then, applied for the Chicago Fire Department, where I devoted the next 5 years of my life until I, fortunately, realized that Hospital work is way much interesting that field work, so I rapidly decided to send in a letter of interest for Pillbox Hill Medical Center, moving all my life in Los Santos.

(( I applied for this job because I love medical roleplay, and because medicine is a interesting subject for me. Moreover, I used to roleplayin LSFD on other roleplay servers, both field and hospital staff. ))

IV. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Wail Halstead, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Danielle Bordeaux
GTAW Forum Name: Mecovy

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OFFICE OF THE CITY OPERATIONS OFFICER
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center

Application Response

Dear Dr. Halstead,
We have reviewed your application and would like to invite you to take our preliminary examination. We also ask that you submit a copy of your criminal record as provided by the Los Santos Police Department, which you may apply for at the link provided. Providing that the results of your examination and criminal background check are satisfactory, you will be offered the opportunity to interview with us.

LSPD Criminal Record Requests - https://lspd.gta.world/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=4936

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me via my personal email as provided ((Government Forum PMs)).

Sincerely,
Danielle A. Shaw M.D
Director of Hospital
Veronica Harper
GTAW Forum Name: Gamer18

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Administrative Services Department

Application Status - Denied

Dear Waail Halstead,

We have reviewed your interview and regret to inform you that we are not able to offer you the position as a Janitorial Staff.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Supervisors or Management Team via E-Mail.

Sincerely,
Veronica Harper
Administrative Assistant
Human Resources

Return to “Archive”