[Nursing Staff] Dave Bomer

Alex Carmichael
GTAW Forum Name: Wodrom

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Nursing Staff — Department: Department of Health and Human Services — Duration of Position: Continuous — Classification: Paygroup: RN: $2,000.00 - NP: $2,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Dave
  • 1.3 Last name: Bomer
    1.4 Date of Birth: 17/04/1995
    1.5 Phone number: 76496979
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Miami, Florida
    1.8 Nationality: Vietnamese/Irish/German American
    1.9 Residential address: 102 Atla Street, Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Job position: Registered Nurse (RN)

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Forest Hills Northern High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2013
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Ferris State University
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2020

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): United States Navy, Chief Petty Officer David Nash ([email protected]) & Lieutenant Commander John McGarret (M.mcgarret.navmil.com)
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    Jobs in the medical field was never something I had given a thought about growing up. When I was younger, I dreamt of becoming a law enforcement officer, mainly within the federal section. However, I grew up in a military household, both my father and grandfather had served in the Army. Because of this, after graduating high school, I had decided to follow in their footsteps and enlisted in the Navy. Upon graduating basics, I attended and completed BUD/S training for SWCC (Special Warfare Combatant-Craft Crewman). There were many challenges and obstacles I had faced throughout my military career, one of them having lost fellow brothers. In basic, we were trained to provide basic aid in the field, but I've always believed that I could've saved my peers if I had more advanced training. Because of this, I shifted my focus from law enforcement to medicine.

After my contract was done, I decided to apply to Ferris State University in Big Rapids, Michigan. During my time at FSU I was accepted into their Nursing Program, one of the best programs in the midwest. In my last year of the program, I mainly did my rotations between Traverse City and Grand Rapids MI at their Spectrum Health facilities. After graduating from the program, I decided to move to San Andreas so that I could be closer to family. When I saw the vacancy opening for an RN at Pillbox, I decided to jump on the opportunity to apply. I hope that this position would allow me to gain some more experienced in a diverse setting.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Dave Bomer, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Last edited by Alex Carmichael on Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Juna Havering
GTAW Forum Name: apothecalypse

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Nursing Department

Application Status - Received

Dear Dave Bomer,
With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Head of the Nursing Department.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven (7) days.

Sincerely,
Juna Havering, MD
Nursing Supervisor
Pillbox Hill Medical Center
Juna Havering
GTAW Forum Name: apothecalypse

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
PILLBOX HILL MEDICAL CENTER
ELGIN AVENUE/STRAWBERRY AVENUE, PILLBOX HILL, LOS SANTOS, SA

Pillbox Hill Medical Center - Nursing Department

Application Status - Interview

Dear Dave Bomer,
We are excited to inform you that you have been successful in progressing to the interview stage of the application. You will be required to come for a face to face interview with a member of the Human Resources department.
Please contact one of the Nursing department managers listed below to set up a time.

Head of the Nursing Department - Milana Arsaeva - [email protected]
Supervisor of the Nursing Department - Juna Havering, M.D. - [email protected]

Sincerely,
Juna Havering, MD
Nursing Supervisor
Pillbox Hill Medical Center

Return to “Archive”