Medical Examiner Trainee - Bruce Morgan [ACCEPTED]

Bruce Morgan
GTAW Forum Name: ThomasNoman

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Medical Examiner Trainee — Department: Department of Coroners — Duration of Position: Full-time — Classification: Paygrade: $1,850.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Bruce
  • 1.3 Last name: Morgan
    1.4 Date of Birth: 12/09/1993
    1.5 Phone number: 6332206
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Cleveland, Ohio
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: N/A

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Ottawa Hills High School.
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2011
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): The Ohio State University
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2015

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Self Employed
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    N/A

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    Greetings.

I am writing this message to express my interest in the Medical Examiner Trainee position of the Department of Coroners. It has always been my ambition to work as a responder while using my knowledge to assist other first responders agencies.

After four years of studying biology in a local university in Ohio, I have graduated with the degree, Bachelor of Biology— this degree is relevant to the career. Furthermore, I am a certified impatient coder. I would love to work for the Department of Coroners as I see the importance of criminal investigation, as well as responding to calls, assisting other governmental agencies which is exactly set for my skills, and my ambitions. I am very diligent and highly motivated to work as a responder therefore leading me to believe that the Department of Coroners is the only place that would allow me to continue developing my skills and experience while doing my dream job.

Joining the Department of Coroners is a career opportunity that I would like to dedicate myself too, earnestly. I will contribute and work hard in the best way that I can. Considering my educational backgrounds in biology, and science fields, I am convinced that I would be an excellent addition to the Department of Coroners. I hope that I would be given a chance!

Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely,
    Bruce Morgan

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

(( VI. OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • 5.1 Please provide your timezone (GMT): GMT+7 (Thailand)
    5.2 Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: ACCESS
    5.3 Are you currently Legal Faction banned or have ever been Legal Faction banned: No
    5.4 Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username: ThomasNoman15
    5.5 Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: ACCESS
    5.6 Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: ACCESS
    5.7 Elaborate on your prior GTA World roleplaying experience:

With more than 150 hours of roleplaying on GTA World, I have got a delightful roleplay experience such as , most importantly character developments & portrayal. I have roleplayed as a businessman who owns Mission Row Grocery— with this character, I have developed, and built a lot of connections to people as my business is in the center of the Downtown Area in front of several landmarks such as the police station, and Legion Square, AND Scott Jackson as a Legislative Analyst I for the Blaine County District— this character is quite new, and I haven't roleplayed in the character that much except setting up my character—getting a vehicle, renting an apartment. Mainly, this character doesn't need to be active in-game as we can research and write out of-game. In conclusion, I have a great experience in GTA World including roleplay terms (Character Developments, Structure of /me's, ETC), and mechanic terms (Commands, features, general system, ETC)

5.8 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development (Min. 200 words):

After more than 150 hours, I have learnt that realistic roleplay and character developments is significant therefore I will be roleplaying every single actions on this character in details. Now actually to my plan—I will be staying in the department of coroners for long term unless there's a force majeure such as murdered, therefore having to CK. Bruce's facial expression would always look like a serious and mad person, but from inside, he might not always be like so. Bruce isn't a talkative person—he only talks when necessary. He will mostly focus on his job than anything else. For his OFF-Duty RP, despite Bruce being somewhat knowledgable, he always continue to study more in order to develop himself— his hobbies are reading books, and other than that, he also like sports, specifically, swimming and cycling. With that being said, he could potentially get apartment somewhere in Vespucci area. I am confident that my roleplay quality is up to the faction's standard— this includes /me's sentence structuring, realistic character portrayal and development, knowing that every actions and decisions can change you character, being able to roleplay as the character's attribute not using my own personality. Overall, I can ensure that I will roleplay at the best quality possible, and stay active in the faction!

By submitting this application, I, Bruce Morgan, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Andy Smith
GTAW Forum Name: Cheeezy

https://i.imgur.com/Daj0kDc.png

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OFFICE OF THE COUNTY CORONERS
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Bruce Morgan

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Department of Coroners recruitment staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven days.

Sincerely,

Image Image
Chief Medical Examiner Andy Smith
Assistant Chief Medical Examiner Isaiah Ray

Andy Smith

Application Status - Interview

Dear Bruce Morgan

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your application has passed through the preliminary stage.

You are now asked to contact the Department of Coroners in order to schedule a meeting for your job interview.

Therefore, please provide us with a set of suggestions in terms of time, to conduct the interview as soon as possible.
You may post below this with the best available time.

Sincerely,

Image Image

Bruce Morgan
GTAW Forum Name: ThomasNoman

Greetings.

Thank you so much for considering me into the Department of Coroners.

Regarding my availability, it would be around 2 AM until 2 PM ((in-game time)) every day.

Best Regards,
Thomas Noman
Andy Smith

Application Status - Questionnaire

Dear Bruce Morgan

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your application has passed through the interview stage.

You will now be sent the final step before employment to the department. Please check your personal email that you attached to this application for the full assessment.

Sincerely,

Image Image

Andy Smith

Application Status - Questionnaire

Dear Bruce Morgan

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your questionnaire has been marked. You have passed this stage.

You will now receive a personal email in the next few days regarding your employment to the department.

Congratulations and welcome!

Sincerely,

Image Image

Return to “Denied Applicants”