Medical Examiner Trainee - Carina Bianchi [INTERVIEW]

Carina Bianchi
GTAW Forum Name: Jain

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Medical Examiner Trainee — Department: Department of Coroners — Duration of Position: Full-time — Classification: Paygrade: $1,850.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Ms.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Carina
  • 1.3 Last name: Bianchi
    1.4 Date of Birth: 28/03/1985
    1.5 Phone number: 43860640
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Eindhoven, Netherlands
    1.8 Nationality: Dutch
    1.9 Residential address: 22 San Vitus Blvd. Los Santos, San Andreas.

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Frits Phillips
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2003
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): University of Amsterdam
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2008

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Jaeger Cantos, 7676.
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where? No
    N/A

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    At the restaurant I previously worked as a manager for - The Big Puffa - an unfortunate incident occurred where one man broke another man's skull fatally with a hammer. Once we reported the incident to the police, a coroner came for the body - opening my eyes to the opportunity of such a job which I previously never thought about. The man I chatted with seemed very cordial and delighted in his work, set to his own pace and making it all seem so easy - piquing my interests. I've been a resident of this state for two years and it seems like there's three different parts to the wheel that makes the whole state turn round: criminals, law enforcement and business people. Originally I was a business person, however after some financial difficulties as of late I wanted to break away from the cyclical grind to get back on my feet first and foremost - and see if this is a true calling for me, as seeing that man at work really did interest me and he seemed to be having fun with his job.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    While I answered 'no', I should probably get ahead of it - I have been a suspect in a murder case but was found innocent in a court of law. The case number is "CF 335-20" and that is the extent of my possible record.

(( VI. OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • 5.1 Please provide your timezone (GMT): GMT-5
    5.2 Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: ACCESS
    5.3 Are you currently Legal Faction banned or have ever been Legal Faction banned: No
    5.4 Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username: Jain
    5.5 Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: ACCESS
    5.6 Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: ACCESS
    5.7 Elaborate on your prior GTA World roleplaying experience: It's been a bit of a wild ride, especially in the most recent time leading up to this application where Carina's lost all of her money and needs a good job.
    5.8 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development (Min. 200 words):
    Carina's a bit of a kooky character when relaxed but has a grim, serious side that shows every so often. As far as what roleplay quality I intend to bring - I'm always IC in the server and have roughly 15 years experience in text-based roleplay, mostly based in Garry's Mod serious roleplay, some LSRP (including experience in their FD as an EMT) but more applicably around 4 years of that being in GTA:W and a server like GTA:W called FiveRP. As far as character development - Carina's always been blase about dead bodies but hopefully after some time manhandling them around and cleaning up the streets she can get a bit more intimate with them, divulge their secrets, aid in investigations with her findings and otherwise just bring her personality to the team. That being said, Carina has no experience in poking or prodding bodies and up until this possible posting has never intended to touch a dead body in her life, simply wasn't her place as someone who went to college for an MBA in Business Management. When someone's in the city for so long though they tend to seek out barriers to cross and this simply isn't a common check on everyone's list of things that they've done.

By submitting this application, I, Carina B., hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Andy Smith
GTAW Forum Name: Cheeezy

https://i.imgur.com/Daj0kDc.png

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OFFICE OF THE COUNTY CORONERS
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Carina Bianchi

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Department of Coroners recruitment staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven days.

Sincerely,

Image Image
Chief Medical Examiner Andy Smith
Assistant Chief Medical Examiner Isaiah Ray

Andy Smith
GTAW Forum Name: Cheeezy

https://i.imgur.com/Daj0kDc.png

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OFFICE OF THE COUNTY CORONERS
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Interview

Dear Carina Bianchi

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your application has passed through the preliminary stage.

You are now asked to contact the Department of Coroners in order to schedule a meeting for your job interview.

Therefore, please provide us with a set of suggestions in terms of time, to conduct the interview as soon as possible.
You may post below this with the best available time.

Sincerely,

Image Image
Chief Medical Examiner Andy Smith
Assistant Chief Medical Examiner Isaiah Ray

Carina Bianchi

I'm available for the next three days any time between 5 PM and 5 AM.
You can contact me at PH: 43860640, e-mail [email protected] or FaceBrowser Carina B.
Carina Bianchi

(( If it makes it any easier to get a hold of me, my Discord is Jain#3938 ))
Blake Carter
GTAW Forum Name: Azuko

(( Archived. Please message Azuko#0001 and link this topic. ))

Return to “Denied Applicants”