Medical Examiner Trainee - Blair Wykes [INTERVIEW]

Blair Wykes
GTAW Forum Name: Andipoodle

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Medical Examiner Trainee — Department: Department of Coroners — Duration of Position: Full-time — Classification: Paygrade: $1,850.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Ms.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Blair
  • 1.3 Last name: Wykes
    1.4 Date of Birth: 23/10/1993
    1.5 Phone number: 6696
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Moscow, Russia
    1.8 Nationality: Russian American
    1.9 Residential address: 48A Sandcastle Way - Floor 1, Room 3, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Fillipovskaya School, Moscow Russia
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2009
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Moscow State University & University of San Andreas, Los Santos
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2013 & 2019

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): [email protected]
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Currently in medical residency. Otherwise, no.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    Salutations!

My name is Blair Wykes. I am writing this letter to show my interest in the job of becoming a Medical Examiner Trainee.

My dream job is to become a Forensic Medical Examiner. Becoming a trainee in the field will help me to complete the current residency I am doing for college. This will also introduce me to the field I want to be in and train me for the future career I have planned. Not only will this job help me complete my future goals, but it will also give me the chance to show my skills and dedication towards the field I want to work in.

I am more than willing to listen, learn, and work hard for this position, as well as follow instructions and be there when I am needed.
    In the end, I just want to help people, and using my knowledge to find the criminals who harm the citizens of Los Santos or aiding grieving families of the lost in finding answers will help, that is what I want to put my life into.

You have all of my gratitude for reading and possibly considering my application.

Respectfully,
    Blair Wykes.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A): N/A

(( VI. OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • 5.1 Please provide your timezone (GMT): GMT-5
    5.2 Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: ACCESS
    5.3 Are you currently Legal Faction banned or have ever been Legal Faction banned: No
    5.4 Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username: Andipoodle
    5.5 Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: ACCESS
    5.6 Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: N/A
    5.7 Elaborate on your prior GTA World roleplaying experience:
    Blair is one out of five of my characters on GTAW, which I plan to keep that way. I started a few months ago on my main, Daemon Zenebe. Daemon has had a rough ride through my learning curve of playing GTAW, but as of now he owns his own Bubble Tea business and is the Head of Groundskeeping at ULSA. He went through many jobs including a bit of bartending, barista work, trucking, etc before getting kidnapped and having his ankle shot out by some not-so-nice, but very interesting characters. He took time to heal and he landed in a spot where he wanted his dreams to come true. He’s quite pleased where he is now. His most recent story has included his ankle replacement and it has been quite the interesting experience! Especially with all the painkillers it’s been VERY fun to roleplay.
    Blair Wykes started out with all intentions of her being a prostitute and stripper, but that quickly came to an end when I discovered the lack of quality RP I received from doing those kinds of things. She did some bartending work as well as being a stripper at multiple places before deciding that life simply was not for her. I’ve had to adjust her story a bit to fit her into medical, which has been surprisingly easy and pleasant to do. So all of her bartending and stripper work was in the past, though her security work, as a holder of a Guard Card, is continuing to this day. She currently only has one security job, and that is to guard the Crypt on Fridays. She is currently working on her residency and wants to become a trainee medical examiner to help finish her residency and reach her end goal - being a forensic medical examiner.
    My third character is Lucien Underwood. He is a Cherokee Native American mechanic who works for Kazanov Auto Works and Kazanov Trucking. He loves his job and he leads a simple life as a mechanic. He’s not needed to get any other jobs other than that because it sustains his income as well as makes him happy.
    My fourth character is Kai Miyazaki, a student at ULSA. He has a part time job with his life-long friend, Naoki, at Naoki’s cat café. There is a lot of uniqueness to Kai and he’s been through a lot. He’s a dramatic character that I intend on working on later.
    My fifth character is Darius Payne, a homeless veteran. His story revolves around being honorably discharged after stepping on a landmine.

Overall, my experience with GTAW has been nothing but absolutely thrilling. In comparison to previous RPG experiences, GTAW has been the best, the most well managed, and there has been very little OOC issues for me as there were in previous games I had played. The entire server is well managed and the staff are super kind and understanding and always give a fair response when asked some sort of question or responding to a report. I love it here, and I couldn’t ask for a better roleplay community than what I have found here.
    5.8 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development (Min. 200 words):
    What I plan to bring to the faction is dedicated work as well as quality roleplay. My end goal is for Blair to train hard and go up in ranks until she reaches her dream goal of becoming a forensic medical examiner, where she will keep this position and do everything in her ability to help the city of Los Santos bring criminals to Justice with the evidence she gathers from bodies. She also wishes to make new friends in the field and become sociable and reliable among her peers as well as working alongside other factions such a PD, FD, FM and others to aid them in their day to day tasks.

By submitting this application, I, Blair Wykes, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Andy Smith
GTAW Forum Name: Cheeezy

https://i.imgur.com/Daj0kDc.png

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OFFICE OF THE COUNTY CORONERS
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Blair Wykes

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Department of Coroners recruitment staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven days.

Sincerely,

Image Image
Chief Medical Examiner Andy Smith
Assistant Chief Medical Examiner Isaiah Ray

Andy Smith
GTAW Forum Name: Cheeezy

https://i.imgur.com/Daj0kDc.png

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OFFICE OF THE COUNTY CORONERS
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Interview

Dear Blair Wykes

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your application has passed through the preliminary stage.

You are now asked to contact the Department of Coroners in order to schedule a meeting for your job interview.

Therefore, please provide us with a set of suggestions in terms of time, to conduct the interview as soon as possible.
You may post below this with the best available time.

Sincerely,

Image Image
Chief Medical Examiner Andy Smith
Assistant Chief Medical Examiner Isaiah Ray

Blair Wykes
GTAW Forum Name: Andipoodle

Dear Andy Smith and Isaiah Ray,

Thank you for considering my application and allowing me to schedule an interview.

If possible, the best times for me would be in the late evening to very early morning. Somewhere between 10pm and 4am are the best times I am free.
Any time between that time frame from the 23rd to the 26th of November would be desirable and perfectly fine, based on your schedule.

My deepest thanks and gratitude.

Sincerely,
Blair Wykes

Phone: 6696
Email: [email protected]
((Disc: Zombier#5655))
Blake Carter
GTAW Forum Name: Azuko

(( Archived. Please message Azuko#0001 and link this topic. ))

Return to “Denied Applicants”