Medical Examiner Trainee - Corleone Dodson [INTERVIEW]

Austin Brocius
GTAW Forum Name: delanto

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Medical Examiner Trainee — Department: Department of Coroners — Duration of Position: Full-time — Classification: Paygrade: $1,850.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr
  • 1.2 First name(s): Corleone
  • 1.3 Last name: Dodson
    1.4 Date of Birth: 12/05/1995
    1.5 Phone number: 83211108
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Louisiana
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: 43 Citrus Ave, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Homeschool
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2013
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): University of New Orleans
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2018

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): [email protected]
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Mortician in Louisiana - 2014-2018

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I was born into a lower-class family in the bayous of Louisiana that was poorly educated - I was homeschooled and none of my family had been to college. However, my mother did her best and what she taught me both classroom-wise and life-wise gave me the tools to make it to an accredited university. To be frank, my exposure to highly skilled jobs was extremely limited at the time due to my upbringing, but college life opened my eyes. I went in without a major but quickly met a professor who got me engaged in Forensic Science. He landed me a job at a local mortuary while I did my studies so I could get used to the grim reality of the job, which I found did not bother me as much as I first thought. I've found what works for me in alleviating the stress of the job and think I can apply it effectively as a Medical Examiner.

The science aspect of the job and fact-finding is intriguing to me. But I also want a job where I can be on my feet and do some manual labor while exposing me to what the city has to offer. I feel I would be an excellent fit for the position due to my desires and my willingness to both apply myself and learn every day. I also think an important aspect of the job that any potential trainee must come to terms with is the gruesomeness of the job; to put it bluntly, dealing with dismembered and bloody deceased bodies can be very scarring so it is important to have an outlet. I recognized this early on during my work at the mortuary and I have found what works for me to remain stable and keep my mental health in check.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

(( VI. OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • 5.1 Please provide your timezone (GMT): GMT -8
    5.2 Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: ACCESS
    5.3 Are you currently Legal Faction banned or have ever been Legal Faction banned: No
    5.4 Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username: Delanto
    5.5 Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: ACCESS
    5.6 Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: N/A
    5.7 Elaborate on your prior GTA World roleplaying experience: This is my first character and my first faction; I'm excited to see where it will take me and how it will kick off my stay on the server.
    5.8 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development (Min. 200 words):
    First and foremost, a serious attitude to the roleplay this job provides should be the priority. With that, I mean the job should be roleplayed to the tee and satisfy the requirement that someone of my position should fulfill. That said, I want to bring life into the role and make Corleone a character; not just some brain dead guy lugging around dead bodies in a van. The character should have heart, motivation, and in my case some humor...that's how he gets by dealing with corpses for a living. Putting some heart and thought into what my character would be saying to get his mind off the horrors of the job is an interesting aspect and can make for something intriguing in what can otherwise be a dull experience. I think through character development, roleplay scenes can be an enjoyable experience for everybody involved and we can have some fun with it. To start, I have an idea of how I want Corleone to act and behave on the job but I want him to develop based on what happens on the job and hopefully he can develop some friendships (or hatreds) that shape him in the future. I believe this will be a good first faction for me to get integrated with the server and show some quality roleplay

By submitting this application, I, Corleone Dodson, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Andy Smith
GTAW Forum Name: Cheeezy

https://i.imgur.com/Daj0kDc.png

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OFFICE OF THE COUNTY CORONERS
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Corleone Dodson

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Department of Coroners recruitment staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven days.

Sincerely,

Image Image
Chief Medical Examiner Andy Smith
Assistant Chief Medical Examiner Isaiah Ray

Andy Smith
GTAW Forum Name: Cheeezy

https://i.imgur.com/Daj0kDc.png

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OFFICE OF THE COUNTY CORONERS
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Interview

Dear Corleone Dodson

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your application has passed through the preliminary stage.

You are now asked to contact the Department of Coroners in order to schedule a meeting for your job interview.

Therefore, please provide us with a set of suggestions in terms of time, to conduct the interview as soon as possible.
You may post below this with the best available time.

Sincerely,

Image Image
Chief Medical Examiner Andy Smith
Assistant Chief Medical Examiner Isaiah Ray

Austin Brocius
GTAW Forum Name: delanto

I am available around 5pm to 8pm daily. I may be reached by email or phone (("delanto" on discord)).

Thank you.

Return to “Denied Applicants”