Medical Examiner Trainee - Akira Fukushima [RECEIVED]

Yael Zaguri
GTAW Forum Name: Crocodile

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Medical Examiner Trainee — Department: Department of Coroners — Duration of Position: Full-time — Classification: Paygrade: $1,850.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Miss.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Akira
  • 1.3 Last name: Fukushima
    1.4 Date of Birth: 20/JAN/1999
    1.5 Phone number: 4141
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Japan, Tokyo
    1.8 Nationality: Japanese
    1.9 Residential address: N/A

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Kokusai High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2017
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): N/A
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: N/A

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Maria Kazanov, 8800
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where? No
    N/A

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    Greetings.

My name is Akira. Ever since I remember my self, I've always been obssesed with forensics and everything related to it, I've used to watch a lot of documentaries about the subject and it only opened my taste for it even more.
    I've decided that one day I would really like to become a forensic myself, as it something that intrests me a lot and I feel like I can finally do something meaningful in my life, solving crimes and helping the Police and Fire Department,
    recently I've stumbled a cross a body, and I've seen the forensics doing their job in front of my eyes, and from that very moment I decided that I am going to become a forensic myself and apply for the position.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A): N/A
    N/A

(( VI. OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • 5.1 Please provide your timezone (GMT): GMT +2
    5.2 Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: ACCESS
    5.3 Are you currently Legal Faction banned or have ever been Legal Faction banned: No
    5.4 Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username: LordChaos
    5.5 Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: ACCESS
    5.6 Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: Not applicable
    5.7 Elaborate on your prior GTA World roleplaying experience: I started playing the server almost 3 weeks ago, pumping 200 hours into it, and I am having a blast roleplaying in the server, I was doing side-gigs in the server so far.
    I decided that I want to kick my RP to the next level and join this faction, Never have I ever tried joining a faction, so this is going to be a big step for me in my opinion to the right direction of becoming a better Roleplayer in general.
    5.8 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development (Min. 200 words):
    I intend to put my body and soul into this faction, I'm gonna try to give one hundered percent of what I can, I have ALOT of time on my hands and I intend to shine in the faction. I've been a Roleplayer for around 12 years now, across a bunch of games, I've spent most of my time playing LS:RP and some serious Garry's mod RP servers, but this is the first time I am going to do something serious in terms of factions, I am very exicted for it.
    As for the character development Akira is very dedicated and takes her jobs very seriously no matter how small or big they are, she has a shy characteristic but don't underestimate her mental strength, she usually keeps her feelings locked inside herself, when she sees a dead body she gets a burst of excitment as she starts wondering about what might have happened to the body. instead of feeling dread or disgust. My goal for Akira is to become a very known and professional forensic and fulfill her childhood fantasy.
    As a closing note I am confident enough in my RP skills to really shine in the faction.

By submitting this application, I, Akira Fukushima, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Andy Smith
GTAW Forum Name: Cheeezy

https://i.imgur.com/Daj0kDc.png

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OFFICE OF THE COUNTY CORONERS
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Akira Fukushima

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Department of Coroners recruitment staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven days.

Sincerely,

Image Image
Chief Medical Examiner Andy Smith
Assistant Chief Medical Examiner Isaiah Ray

Blake Carter
GTAW Forum Name: Azuko

(( Archived. Please message Azuko#0001 and link this topic. ))

Return to “Denied Applicants”