Medical Examiner Trainee - Laura Esposito

Laura Esposito
GTAW Forum Name: GTAW Forum Name

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Medical Examiner Trainee — Department: Department of Coroners — Duration of Position: Full-time — Classification: Paygrade: $1,850.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Miss
  • 1.2 First name(s): Laura
  • 1.3 Last name: Esposito
    1.4 Date of Birth: 01/02/1998
    1.5 Phone number: 40288183
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos
    1.8 Nationality: US
    1.9 Residential address: # Rm 2 Crown Jewels Motel, LS, SA

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Vinewood High School, LS
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2016
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): USLA Graduate Degree in Biology
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2020

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Vespucci 24/7
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I have no direct employment experience in this role that would be relevant. As a recent college graduate I am looking to secure my first professional role, but during my summers during college I was able to secure work experience in a hospital as a medical porter and latterly as an assistant in a funeral care facility.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I have spent my formal education on working towards a role that I can provide a service to the community and also bring forward my love of science.
    I am a graduate of biology and have been a consistent straight A student in all things science based . With this in mind I decided a career move as an aspiring coroner would allow me to match my desire to serve my community with my love of science. Whilst I know this job is not for everyone I see the role of coroner as a vital service that provides dignity and understanding to an individual following their final moments. If I can help provide some insight to their loved ones or help gain an understanding of why they passed then it would provide me with tremendous satisfaction or a feeling of returning something to the citizens of my home city.

The role of coroner is vital to the people of LS and SA overall, and I hope that one day I can be part of the team.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    Comprehensive Answer

(( VI. OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • 5.1 Please provide your timezone (GMT): GMT
    5.2 Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record:
    5.3 Are you currently Legal Faction banned or have ever been Legal Faction banned: No
    5.4 Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username: Nemon
    5.5 Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: https://forum.gta.world/en/profile/41983-nemon/
    5.6 Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: N/A
    5.7 Elaborate on your prior GTA World roleplaying experience: I've got about 650 hours online over the last 18 months in mostly legal roles. I enjoy the social aspect of GTAW and I like to take on some responsibilities as a I go that help put immersion into others RP, hence this application
    5.8 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development (Min. 200 words):
    I have a good understanding of both human anatomy and the legal/LEO processes that support the requirements of a faction such as this. I actually expect the role to be quite demanding, but I am hoping I can bring something to both the legal and illegal roleplayer by bringing an extra dimension of reality to crime scenes, investigations and the ultimate legal process in the prosecution of criminals. I have created a new character specifically to follow this chain of events and I have no idea where it will take them. As a native of LS who just loves the beach they are hoping to make a career within the city and strike up a whole new chapter of their life. I am more of an IG player and whilst I understand that this role will take a level off "paper work" I am hoping that through my rp and tendency to develop my character into lively characters I am hoping I can help support the IG faction social dynamics and interactions. This is really important to me as if you are going to invest in faction of this nature, then the ability to put some of our own persona into the job and to create our own story is critical. I don't just want to be a supporting character in LEO or criminal roleplay,, I would love to see a scenario where they become the supporting cast in the coroners story! Anyway, I hope this comes across well and I look forward to hearing from you. If it's not to be it's not to be, if it is I look forward to it!

By submitting this application, I, Laura Esposito, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Blake Carter
GTAW Forum Name: Azuko

(( Archived. Please message Azuko#0001 and link this topic. ))

Return to “Denied Applicants”