Medical Examiner Trainee - Marcelo Isidro

Marcelo Isidro
GTAW Forum Name: breezydrew

center]Image[/center]
PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Medical Examiner Trainee — Department: Department of Coroners — Duration of Position: Full-time — Classification: Paygrade: $1,850.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Marcelo
  • 1.3 Last name: Isidro
    1.4 Date of Birth: 15/10/1999
    1.5 Phone number: 06784541
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas.
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: Crown Jewels Motel Room 5, Bay City Avenue, Los Santos, San Andreas.

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: South Central High School.
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2017
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Davis College
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2020

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): N/A
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I do not.r

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I’d like to acquire a position in the Department of Coroners particularly because— I have been in a rather scramble to explore a new career; other than my past position as a Cashier working a 9-5 doing nothing that can contribute to me reaching my career goals and ambitions. This position specifically stood out to me— the array of benefits and the ability to assist First Responders whenever needed. I’ve always been somewhat intrigued into performing death investigations and such... Having lived in South Central almost all my life, I’ve never been fearful of dead bodies. In terms of my goals and ambitions— I see this position as a great opportunity for me to achieve them and do good for the community.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

(( VI. OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • 5.1 Please provide your timezone (GMT): EST.
    5.2 Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: ACCESS
    5.3 Are you currently Legal Faction banned or have ever been Legal Faction banned: No
    5.4 Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username: JoseL
    5.5 Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: ACCESS
    5.6 Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: ACCESS
    5.7 Elaborate on your prior GTA World roleplaying experience: My GTA:World experience overall— has been quite enjoyable. Particularly, the variety of different roleplay options. Really anything is possible to achieve on GTA:World and you aren't necessarily limited to what you can roleplay as. Throughout my time roleplaying on this character specifically, I was able to meet new people and really just focus on developing my character as realistically as possible. I've targeted roleplaying my characters flaws and positive traits. Some of which being— Marcelo has grew up around depression which to this day, he still has slight depression from living in a rough neighborhood as a child and experiencing things no child should ever experience. Quality wise in my roleplay— I tend to include well-structured roleplay actions I like to go straight to the point whilst still being detailed in my /me's which I believe can benefit me in this position specifically. Overall I can ensure the best quality roleplaying coming from me.
    5.8 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development (Min. 200 words): I intend in bringing— quality and consistency in my character develop to this faction. Throughout the past two months playing GTA:World, I've gained experience from learning from others. Such as— roleplaying my characters faults and strengths to the utmost of my roleplay abilities. Marcelo is a very open-minded person and is an expert in analyzing having studied Data Analysis in College. Some of his hobbies consist of— frequently attend the Rancho Boxing Gym to keep his skills up to par and hanging out with friends & family. Marcelo is quite talkative and friendly, he loves meeting new people and can converse with strangers quite easily. Aside from his hobbies and traits, he does suffer from minor depression. He's constantly working to overcome his depression by communicating with friends & families and going to therapy once a week. He does not let his minor depression take advantage of himself— Marcelo always likes to keep a positive mindset and work to achieve his future goals and ambitions in life. To wrap this up, I am definitely a person to count on and will constantly be perfecting my skills in this faction specifically— and perfecting my character's development as realistically as possible.

By submitting this application, I, Marcelo Isidro, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Blake Carter
GTAW Forum Name: Azuko

(( Archived. Please message Azuko#0001 and link this topic. ))

Return to “Denied Applicants”