Medical Examiner Trainee - James Crowley

James Crowley
GTAW Forum Name: Revolter

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Medical Examiner Trainee — Department: Department of Coroners — Duration of Position: Full-time — Classification: Paygrade: $1,850.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Dr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): James
  • 1.3 Last name: Crowley
    1.4 Date of Birth: 22/2/1989
    1.5 Phone number: 31670436
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Mississippi - Unite States, Columbus.
    1.8 Nationality: American.
    1.9 Residential address: # Bayview Lodge - Room 5, Paleto Forrest - Procopio Promenade, Paleto Bay, San Andreas.

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Saint John's
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2007
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): University of Mississippi
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2012

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s):

1.) University of Mississippi ; Position : Assistant ; Contact information - prof. dr. med. John Powell - 5544321
    2.) Jackson General Hospital - Position : ER physician - Contact information - 5533213

• 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where? Yes.
Once I finished medical school due my good grades and through recommendation of prof. dr. med John Powell, I was asked by university administration to think about joining their scientific and experimental team. I was working as a personal assistant for prof. Powell for two years in which I have managed to broaden my knowledge in medical field. However, I wanted to get into more practical side of medicine and after two years I have resigned from that position. Not long after that I have joined ER team as an ER physician in Jackson general hospital. It's safe to say that this was one of best decisions I have ever made. As an ER physician you need to think and act fast but most importantly you need to make calls. I think one of best traits of doctor is to have courage to make calls quickly and efficiently.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    It's somewhat funny set of circumstances that led me to apply for this job. When I first came in city of Los Santos, I was somehow lost with my rental car. Long story short I found myself in parking lot of department of coroners. I asked one of your employees where am I? They have told me that this is the morgue. I found it ironic and in same time funny that first thing I saw in Los Santos was a morgue. Your employees and I had a great laugh about it. I noticed that general atmosphere of department was very relaxed and friendly. Which is a great thing when you consider a line of duty that you do. Few days ago I got lost in city of Los Santos once again. Came to coroners office once again and found a flyer on the wall that said that department is looking for new members of the team, I was sure then and there that it's meant to be. Of course, it's not all set of circumstances, I wouldn't apply for this job if I thought it's not for me or if I thought I won't be able to do best I can.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A): N/A
    Comprehensive Answer

(( VI. OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • 5.1 Please provide your timezone (GMT): GMT +1
    5.2 Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: https://ibb.co/YhJ3RZV
    5.3 Are you currently Legal Faction banned or have ever been Legal Faction banned: No
    5.4 Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username: Revolter
    5.5 Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: https://forum.gta.world/en/profile/42937-revolter/
    5.6 Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: N/A
    5.7 Elaborate on your prior GTA World roleplaying experience: Well, to be honest I'm quite new on GTA World . Though I'm an old RP'er. I RP'ed on SAMP on a multiple RP servers (LSRP, Continetal Roleplay, Red County roleplay) for at least eight to ten years, I have RP'ed on World of Warcraft for a couple of years and on many, many more games that had an option and community to RP with. So, as I say... I'm new on GTA World but I'm quite fond of it already and I think I'll stay for good here.
    5.8 Please briefly explain what you intend to bring to the faction in terms of roleplay quality and character development (Min. 200 words):
    I'll try to bring my experience with me . Since I was RP'ing on WOW ( World of Warcraft) where there is no admins, moderators that will monitor RP. I have learned that RP is art of deal and art of communication. James Crowley will try to bring a breath of fresh air. I don't want to make him one - trick - pony where he will only go to log in, do his duty, log out. I want him to be a "real" living, breathing human being. Character that has friends in-game, needs, desires and so on. Just like human has. Character development is a bit of tricky part. Many factions speak of how they trigger character development and evolutions. It is in my belief that faction is a "box", a container of roleplay, but who makes the roleplay are the players being the puppet masters of their characters. Thus although the faction can provide events, ultimately it befalls upon each player to see how their characters can progress and evolve within boundaries of reason. In other words I won't expect someone to spoon feed me RP.

By submitting this application, I, James Crowley, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Last edited by James Crowley on Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Blake Carter
GTAW Forum Name: Azuko

(( Archived. Please message Azuko#0001 on Discord. ))

Return to “Denied Applicants”