[JAN/2021] Logan Hoffman - Personal Protection Officer

Logan Hoffman
GTAW Forum Name: Invictus

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Personal Protection Officer — Department: Personal Protection Bureau — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: Paygrade II:$1,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Logan
  • 1.3 Last name: Hoffman
    1.4 Date of Birth: 13/04/1989
    1.5 Phone number: 6666-4855
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Mount Zonah Medical Center, Los Santos
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: Pink Cage Motel Room 26, Hawick, City of Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Los Santos High school
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2008
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): University of San Andreas, Los Santos
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2012

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Constellis Group - a contract of 8 years.
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    For the first three years I've done basic security duties as a security guard. Most of my tasks were pretty simple such as patrolling to different key locations for regular check ups, providing security for regular private parties, club security, and assisting whenever needed. We've had a list with both client and government locations. During this time I've learned the streets of Los Santos and Blaine County pretty well, at some point I've known the streets like they were in my palm. I've dealt with a lot of trespassing, loitering, burglaries, brawls and other petty stuff. It helped me develop some sort of sense for danger and I could determine pretty quick if something was about to go sideways.

The next year I was assigned to Constellis Technical Division. I was offered the opportunity to choose from different cities across United States and I chose to remain in my hometown, Los Santos. The purpose of the division was to supervise any red flags from our security systems as well as our clients. I didn't get to learn much besides some technical stuff about security devices, different malfunctions etc. This division was the only way to promote up to field ops which is the international assignments.

The last four years I've spent in field ops. Constellis Group is operating all around the world and I've been to Mexico, Honduras, Colombia, Canada, India, Brazil and Afghanistan. We've worked pretty close with GardaWorld and the joint was an amazing experience and helped me form as an individual a lot.. I've learned everything that I could from professionals and I couldn't believe I was among them. My time here consisted of executive protection of high valued individuals that were exposed to a high risk. Individuals that were liable to a physical attack or kidnapping such as diplomats, commercial clients, high officials of different countries etc. I've learned how dangerous it is to be exposed to threats in an unknown area where awareness is vital. I realized that was nothing alike my hometown where I knew the streets. But I had faith in my team as much as they had faith in me. Luckily, nothing extreme happened and everything went smoothly. I've also had the opportunity to train for a week with tier one operators in Afghanistan. The idea of the project was to teach us some secrets it might come in handy in a worst case scenario.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    My experience with Constellis Group was truly an interesting opportunity, and I’m glad I formed myself both physical and mental through my job but I’ve been thinking the past year that I should perhaps find myself something closer to home. I felt it wasn’t my place and I didn’t want to expand my contract for two more years. My contract with Constellis Group is close to an end so why not find a similar job that’s home and I know the streets around me where I can perform the same duties. This year my contract expired and upon browsing the internet I came across the position of PPO being open. I love performing security duties on a high level and I feel like this position is exactly where I should be. I know I have the necessary experience and I’m confident I’m more than fit.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, LOGAN HOFFMAN, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Last edited by Logan Hoffman on Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Akari Miyoshi
GTAW Forum Name: Larenis

https://i.imgur.com/JAxoLWW.png

OFFICE OF THE MAYOR | PERSONAL PROTECTION BUREAU
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Logan Hoffman

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by Recruitment Officials.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next few days.

Sincerely,

A. Miyoshi
Personal Protection Officer in Charge

Akari Miyoshi
GTAW Forum Name: Larenis

https://i.imgur.com/JAxoLWW.png

OFFICE OF THE MAYOR | PERSONAL PROTECTION BUREAU
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Interview

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your application has passed through the preliminary stage.

You are now asked to contact the Personal Protection Bureau in order to schedule a meeting for your job interview.

Therefore, please provide us with a set of suggestions in terms of time, to conduct the interview as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

A. Miyoshi
Personal Protection Officer in Charge

Logan Hoffman
GTAW Forum Name: Invictus

I withdraw my application. I will re-apply at a later date if I change my mind.

(( This shouldn't take almost 2 weeks for an answer when other applicants got it in 2 days or less and I've been ignored this whole time. All my motivation and interest got sucked away. ))

Return to “Archive”