[NOV/2020] Constantine Dorn - Personal Protection Officer

Constantine Dorn
GTAW Forum Name: Sevataris

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Personal Protection Officer — Department: Personal Protection Bureau — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: Paygrade II:$1,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Constantine
  • 1.3 Last name: Dorn
    1.4 Date of Birth: 28/06/1989
    1.5 Phone number: 1328051
    1.6 Email address: [email protected] ((Konman#8595 on Discord, Sevataris on GTAW Forums.))
    1.7 Place of Birth: Colombus, Ohio, United States of America.
    1.8 Nationality: American.
    1.9 Residential address: 4931 103 Bay City Avenue, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: East High School.
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2007
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): N/A
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: N/A

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): https://constellis.com/contact
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I have served in the US Army for about 8 years before retiring and going into the private business where I was contracted by Constellis Security mainly in the domains of fixed sites and mobile protection.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I have decided to apply for this vacancy because the requirements for this position go hand in hand with my past work experiences. Being able to use my experience and yet be close to home and still have an attractive salary is something that motivated me to apply. Well aware of the importance that is to safeguard the lives of government officials and what could happen should harm come their way, I think it is my duty to prevent such situations to happen in the first place, and if they do, to ensure that they do not worsen. It is my firm belief that my skills, etiquette and experiences would make me an active and dynamic asset of the PPB, ready to respond to any emergencies or sudden shifts.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Constantine Dorn, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Last edited by Constantine Dorn on Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leo Romanov
GTAW Forum Name: Reece?

https://i.imgur.com/JAxoLWW.png

OFFICE OF THE MAYOR | PERSONAL PROTECTION BUREAU
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Constantine Dorn

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by Recruitment Officials.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next few days.

Sincerely,

T. Price
Personal Protection Bureau Director

Leo Romanov

Application Status - Interview

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your application has passed through the preliminary stage.

You are now asked to contact the Personal Protection Bureau in order to schedule a meeting for your job interview.

Therefore, please provide us with a set of suggestions in terms of time, to conduct the interview as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

T. Price

Leo Romanov

Application Status - Accepted

Dear Constantine Dorn

The Personal Protection Bureau is pleased to offer you the position of Personal Protection Officer. Your prior job experience and motivation to further build upon your skills will be an ideal fit for the Bureau.

In order to ensure an up-to-date record of your employment you are required to send your personal information including your phone number and legal address. Please fill out the form below to submit these details.

Your starting date of employment will take effect upon having read and understood the rules and guidelines set forth by the City's Code of Conduct.

Sincerely,

T. Price

Return to “Archive”