[NOV/2020] Alexander Kielcki - Personal Protection Officer

Alexander Kielcki
GTAW Forum Name: BantaMan

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Personal Protection Officer — Department: Personal Protection Bureau — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: Paygrade II:$1,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr
  • 1.2 First name(s): Alexander
  • 1.3 Last name: Kielcki
    1.4 Date of Birth: 01/10/1990
    1.5 Phone number: 15098447
    1.6 Email address: [email protected] ((BantaMan#1674))
    1.7 Place of Birth: Szczecin, Poland
    1.8 Nationality: Dual British/American Citizenship
    1.9 Residential address: # 2005 San Andreas Blvd - Floor 2, Room 2, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Altrincham Grammar School for Boys
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2007
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Altrincham Grammar School for Boys (Sixth Form)
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2009

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s):
    Supervisor for Los Santos Security - 4963443
    Personal Protection for Mayor Halford pre-elections.

• 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    From 2010 to 2014, I was enlisted within the British Army in the REME (Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineer Corps), where I was deployed for a single tour in Afghanistan. During my duties, my role was as an Electronics Technician where I serviced electrical equipment in both vehicles as well as hand held equipment. During that time I was sent out on several patrols, serviced equipment and assisted in general duties as an enlisted soldier. After my four year enlistment I joined up a Private Security Contracting company by the name of Aegis Defence Services where I worked for just under five years, being employed from late 2014 to early 2019. During that time I was on exercises across several countries, the most noteworthy one being the European Security Academy in Poland which has trains police and special units from the European Union, one example being the Brigade Speciale Beveiligingsopdrachten (BSB). During that time, I was also once again deployed to Afghanistan, this time privately, where I provided close protection to several high-importance diplomats as well as assisting in the training of local law enforcement and military personnel on behalf of the Coalition forces.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
    • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    My motivations come from two main sources, my first one being my loyalty to Mayor Halford. Even before the elections, I worked as a bodyguard for him for several weeks before the elections because I believed in his visions, his ideals and his beliefs. I wish to work here because I wish to protect Mayor Halford as I believe he can benefit the city greatly, and if I can be a part of this then that would be a great honour. I also wish to go back into the work I once used to do, I believe my skills pertain me towards a close protection job, all my life I have worked in stressful combat situations and throughout the years I gained a specific set of skills which can be extremely useful in any situations that may occur during the daily duties of a Personal Protection Officer.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
    • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
      [] YES [X] NO
      5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
      N/A

By submitting this application, I, Alexander Kielcki, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Leo Romanov
GTAW Forum Name: Reece?

https://i.imgur.com/JAxoLWW.png

OFFICE OF THE MAYOR | PERSONAL PROTECTION BUREAU
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Alexander Kielcki

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by Recruitment Officials.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next few days.

Sincerely,

T. Price
Personal Protection Bureau Director

Leo Romanov

Application Status - Interview

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your application has passed through the preliminary stage.

You are now asked to contact the Personal Protection Bureau in order to schedule a meeting for your job interview.

Therefore, please provide us with a set of suggestions in terms of time, to conduct the interview as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

T. Price

Leo Romanov

Application Status - Accepted

Dear Alexander Kielcki

The Personal Protection Bureau is pleased to offer you the position of Personal Protection Officer. Your prior job experience and motivation to further build upon your skills will be an ideal fit for the Bureau.

In order to ensure an up-to-date record of your employment you are required to send your personal information including your phone number and legal address. Please fill out the form below to submit these details.

Your starting date of employment will take effect upon having read and understood the rules and guidelines set forth by the City's Code of Conduct.

Sincerely,

T. Price

Return to “Archive”