[NOV/2020] Autumn Holt - Personal Protection Officer

Autumn Holt
GTAW Forum Name: xime

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Personal Protection Officer — Department: Personal Protection Bureau — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: Paygrade II:$1,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Miss.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Autumn
  • 1.3 Last name: Holt
    1.4 Date of Birth: 05/07/1997
    1.5 Phone number: 4233
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.8 Nationality: Caucasian
    1.9 Residential address: # 2125 East Mirror Drive , Mirror Park , Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Los Santos High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2016
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): San Andreas State University
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2018

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Vinewood 24/7 - State
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Not at the moment, however I've successfully managed to get myself a Guard Card and I know the basics.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    To begin with, hello, my name is Autumn Holt. The reason I've made an application for this vacancy is because I've recently managed to get myself a Guard Card from the Police Department and I wanted to follow a job in this direction, as security. I've been looking around for job opportunities on the internet aswell as asking friends of mine, and this way I came to Harvey Stokes, which has been a friend of mine since my early childhood. Harvey has recommended me to try this job, see where I can end up. I'm a very motivated and professional person who's willing to put everything on the line to improve. I keep pushing my limits every and every day again to keep attempting on improving, this made me a very fit and capable person as I spend hours and hours a week, working out to try and get better. I'm a fast learner and am capable and willing to do whatever it takes.

I want to expand my experience as a Personal Protection Officer as there is a long way ahead for me to go, there are quite a few possibilities once you have all the legal requirements to become one, and as said above I am willing to learn, adapt and improve to the situations that we get in, aswell as being able to communicate effectively and find our ways around the obstacles yet to come. With this job, I will be able to improve my skill set and make sure the people around me will be in safe hands.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Autumn Holt, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Last edited by Autumn Holt on Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Leo Romanov
GTAW Forum Name: Reece?

https://i.imgur.com/JAxoLWW.png

OFFICE OF THE MAYOR | PERSONAL PROTECTION BUREAU
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Autumn Holt

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by Recruitment Officials.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next few days.

Sincerely,

T. Price
Personal Protection Bureau Director

Leo Romanov

Application Status - Interview

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your application has passed through the preliminary stage.

You are now asked to contact the Personal Protection Bureau in order to schedule a meeting for your job interview.

Therefore, please provide us with a set of suggestions in terms of time, to conduct the interview as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

T. Price

Leo Romanov

Application Status - Accepted

Dear Autumn Holt

The Personal Protection Bureau is pleased to offer you the position of Personal Protection Officer. Your prior job experience and motivation to further build upon your skills will be an ideal fit for the Bureau.

In order to ensure an up-to-date record of your employment you are required to send your personal information including your phone number and legal address. Please fill out the form below to submit these details.

Your starting date of employment will take effect upon having read and understood the rules and guidelines set forth by the City's Code of Conduct.

Sincerely,

T. Price

Return to “Archive”