[NOV/2020] Harry Boomsworth - Personal Protection Officer

Harry Boomsworth
GTAW Forum Name: celestialrage

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Personal Protection Officer — Department: Personal Protection Bureau — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: Paygrade II:$1,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Harry
  • 1.3 Last name: Boomsworth
    1.4 Date of Birth: 01/JAN/1988
    1.5 Phone number: 8855
    1.6 Email address: [email protected] ((celestialrage#3831 on discord))
    1.7 Place of Birth: Liberty City
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: # 3 Lindsay Circus - Floor 1, Room 8, Los Santos, San Andreas.

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: South Broker High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2005
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Vespucci University
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2013

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Lior Haziza - Haziza Enterprises. PH: 84850255 ((Snoopy#7628))
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I have been working in the security sector for nearly a decade now. I first started in the Liberty City division of Gruppe6, as private security for a bank manager. During my time in Los Santos however, I have experience in Law Enforcement, as I was a police officer for 7 months for the LSPD, where I gained valuable skills such as how to handle and use a firearm correctly and efficiently, upholding my self to a high standard and following orders in a clear chain of command. I have since left the force, and since then I have been working for Haziza Enterprises as a nightclub security guard, where I have built off my previously learned skills in Liberty City - Security, and again, following orders to a high standard from business owners and management.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I am officially applying for the position of a Personal Protection Officer.

Ever since I was very young, working in security and more importantly - private security has been a dream of mine and I have spent the last several years in the field which I believe has prepared me for this area of work. I am confident that I meet all of the requirements to become a Personal Protection Officer and I hope that you will consider me a worthy candidate for this position.

I am dependable and trustworthy and I understand that most of the work I would do will be confidential and not to be discussed with outsiders. I have the ability to present any information discovered correctly and to follow orders to a proficient standard.

I have undergone self-defense and weapons training during my time at the LSPD. I am flexible and physically able to meet the demands of this position and I can adjust quickly to changing environments. I have excellent hearing and eyesight and will have no problems with areas of work which require precision of the senses.

Education wise, I hold a Master’s Degree in communications which I received from Vespucci University in Liberty City, and I speak both Spanish and German to a fluent level.

Combined with my previous experience in security and law enforcement, I am positive that this is the job for me and that I have what it takes to be an excellent Personal Protection Officer.

Thank you for your consideration, and I hope to be in touch with you soon.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Harry Boomsworth, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Last edited by Harry Boomsworth on Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leo Romanov
GTAW Forum Name: Reece?

https://i.imgur.com/JAxoLWW.png

OFFICE OF THE MAYOR | PERSONAL PROTECTION BUREAU
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Harry Boomsworth

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by Recruitment Officials.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next few days.

Sincerely,

T. Price
Personal Protection Bureau Director

Leo Romanov

Application Status - Interview

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your application has passed through the preliminary stage.

You are now asked to contact the Personal Protection Bureau in order to schedule a meeting for your job interview.

Therefore, please provide us with a set of suggestions in terms of time, to conduct the interview as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

T. Price

Leo Romanov

== ACCEPTED ==

Application Status - Accepted

Dear Harry Boomsworth,

The Personal Protection Bureau is pleased to offer you the position of Personal Protection Officer. Your prior job experience and motivation to further build upon your skills will be an ideal fit for the Bureau.

In order to ensure an up-to-date record of your employment you are required to send your personal information including your phone number and legal address. Please fill out the form below to submit these details.

Your starting date of employment will take effect upon having read and understood the rules and guidelines set forth by the City's Code of Conduct.

Sincerely,

T. Price

Return to “Archive”