[NOV/2020] Mihajlo Marjanovic - PPB Application

Michael Sawyer
GTAW Forum Name: Srecane

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Personal Protection Officer — Department: Personal Protection Bureau — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: Paygrade II:$1,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Mihailo
  • 1.3 Last name: Marjanovic
    1.4 Date of Birth: 21/11/1995
    1.5 Phone number: 1995
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: # 1801 Forum Drive Room 10, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Northside College Preparatory High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2013
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Northern Illinois University - Physical Education
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2018

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Hot Autos - Owned by Shane Price / Freelance Security Officer
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I have worked as a freelance security officer where I specialized in personnel protection, albeit I have also done work involving property protection, etcetera. I do my utmost to maintain the highest degree of professionalism when conducting the tasks I am given, and through my actions aim to leave the best possible impression, both of myself and the institution I am representing.

My other work was as a Manager in Hot Autos, where I have learned a great deal about working in a team, as well as the necessary logistics to run an institution flawlessly. My primary task was marketing, as well as the organization of the business in general, which I believe, are all very useful skills. Furthermore, one can not neglect the soft social skills I have gained whilst working in Hot Autos, as being able to de-escalate the situation as a security officer is a fundamental skill.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I believe that all of my various experiences and work in the Security industry have lead to this moment, where I can do something greater than myself, and provide safety to our elected officials who have the noble goal of improving all of our livelihoods. My professional demeanor will make this a job very suitable for me, and alongside continuous improvement and training, I've little doubt that I will be able to excel in this job.

In addition to that, I hope that my hard-work and excellence will allow our Mayor to have peace of mind and that I will be a useful member of the PPB. I have never had issues with doing my tasks and following orders and I will do my utmost to be a good team player and help my future esteemed colleagues.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Mihailo Marjanovic, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Last edited by Michael Sawyer on Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leo Romanov
GTAW Forum Name: Reece?

https://i.imgur.com/JAxoLWW.png

OFFICE OF THE MAYOR | PERSONAL PROTECTION BUREAU
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Mihajlo Marjanovic

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by Recruitment Officials.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next few days.

Sincerely,

T. Price
Personal Protection Bureau Director

Leo Romanov
GTAW Forum Name: Reece?

https://i.imgur.com/JAxoLWW.png

OFFICE OF THE MAYOR | PERSONAL PROTECTION BUREAU
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Rejected

Dear Mihajlo Marjanovic

The Personal Protection Bureau appreciates your interest and the efforts put into your application.

Unfortunately, the handling Recruiter did not select you for further consideration.

If you would like to receive specific feedback about your application or interviews, please contact us with a reply to this letter. You are invited to re-apply for this position in one month.

Sincerely,

T. Price
Personal Protection Bureau Director

Return to “Archive”