[NOV/2020] Akari Miyoshi - Personal Protection Officer

Akari Miyoshi
GTAW Forum Name: Larenis

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Personal Protection Officer — Department: Personal Protection Bureau — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: Paygrade II:$1,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mrs.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Akari
  • 1.3 Last name: Miyoshi
    1.4 Date of Birth: 13/10/1996
    1.5 Phone number: 677 292 74
    1.6 Email address: [email protected] ((Emergency Response Support#0606))
    1.7 Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan.
    1.8 Nationality: Japanese and American
    1.9 Residential address: # Integrity Ave, Integrity Hotel, Third Floor, Second Door.

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Ebisu
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2015
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Tokyo University of the Arts
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2018

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): LS Security. Supervisor Bianca Matto: 4963443
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    During my time serving for LS Security, I have had the chance in taking a few contracts for many clients to help them secure their establishment and sometimes I even had the luck to take two tasks were I was meant to protect certain individuals specifically. Therefore, I feel like I have the experience required to fill in this role due to the fact I am aware of how to evaluate the room I am in, and also to evaluate who is a potential threat to whoever I am meant to protect, given both my training for the previous company that I worked for (And still work for) and due to my already existing field experience.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    The reason why I applied for this vacancy is rather simple. I enjoy the idea of protect people, it's partially my life calling to make sure people that can make a difference into the city should be kept safe. I also can say that I have met a few people who I fully respect who work for the government officials, therefore I do believe I could work with and I know how they behave, therefore, I feel like it would cut through the awkwardness of getting my fellow colleagues. And I would do a lot to make sure they are safe as well.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [-] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    No criminal record of any kind.

By submitting this application, I, Akari Miyoshi, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Last edited by Akari Miyoshi on Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leo Romanov
GTAW Forum Name: Reece?

https://i.imgur.com/JAxoLWW.png

OFFICE OF THE MAYOR | PERSONAL PROTECTION BUREAU
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Akari Miyoshi

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by Recruitment Officials.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next few days.

Sincerely,

T. Price
Personal Protection Bureau Director

Leo Romanov

Application Status - Interview

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your application has passed through the preliminary stage.

You are now asked to contact the Personal Protection Bureau in order to schedule a meeting for your job interview.

Therefore, please provide us with a set of suggestions in terms of time, to conduct the interview as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

T. Price

Leo Romanov

Application Status - Accepted

Dear Akari Miyoshi

The Personal Protection Bureau is pleased to offer you the position of Personal Protection Officer. Your prior job experience and motivation to further build upon your skills will be an ideal fit for the Bureau.

In order to ensure an up-to-date record of your employment you are required to send your personal information including your phone number and legal address. Please fill out the form below to submit these details.

Your starting date of employment will take effect upon having read and understood the rules and guidelines set forth by the City's Code of Conduct.

Sincerely,

T. Price

Return to “Archive”