1.4 Phone Number: 57540404
    1.5 Residential Address: 926 Las Lagunas Boulevard, Apt. 3
    1.6 ((GTAW Forum Name)): EudoraW

II. BUSINESS INFORMATION
  • 2.1 Business Name: The Rattlesnake Saloon
  • 2.2 Business Fictitious Name(s): N/A
  • 2.3 Business Address: East Joshua Road
  • 2.4 Field of Activities: Bar
  • 2.5 Business Summary: The Rattlesnake Saloon is between Grapeseed and Sandy Shoes. It has been a drop in bar for those commuting to the city and for those coming home after a long day in the fields.

III. SHAREHOLDERS
  • Mark with ☑ where applicable.

3.1 Is the applicant in possession of the majority of shares (>50%) of the business?
    ☐ Yes
    ☑No
    3.1.1 If selected "No" in the previous question include a written statement of approval from the majority shareholders:
    Date: March 3, 2021
    I, Sean Bennet owner of the Rattlesnake give approval to Astrid to submit this application.
    Sean Bennet

3.2 List of Shareholders
    • [/tr]
      Full Name Date of Birth Phone Number Number of Shares
      Sean Bennet 19/03/1993 5344530 100

IV. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
  • 4.1 Anything else you would like to add?
    N/A

((V. OOC Section))
  • Mark with ☑ where applicable.

5.1 Is this business leased from Property Management via the UCP -> Leased Businesses?
    ☐ Yes
    ☑No
    5.1.1 If selected "Yes" in the previous question include the exact name as shown in the UCP panel:
    N/A
    5.2 Is the scripted business property owned/leased by any of the shareholders?
    ☑ Yes - Name:Sean Bennet
    ☐ No
    5.3 Is the business being registered due to transfer of ownership?
    ☐ Yes
    ☑ No
    5.3.1 If selected "Yes" in the previous question include the information of the previous owner if known (name, phone number etc.):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Astrid Eriksson, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying in the future for business registrations.

Last edited by Astrid Eriksson on Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chris Fletcher
GTAW Forum Name: Kuldeep

https://i.imgur.com/lB1Vigd.png

BUREAU OF LICENSING
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Ms Eriksson,

Your business registration application has been received and is now being reviewed by a Finance representative. Please do expect a reply within next week. If we require you to make amendments to your application you will be notified via your provided e-mail address. Failure to make amendments within the given timeframe will make your registration be automatically denied. You may immediately re-apply should that happen.

Thank you for registering your business with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,

Chris Fletcher
Licensing Official

Chris Fletcher

BUREAU OF LICENSING

Dear Ms Eriksson,

Your business registration application has been assessed and is now awaiting your amendment for the following issue(s):
  • Section 3.1.1 - The statement should include the current date, a short statement of approval and their signature(s).
Please submit and notify us of your amendment(s) as soon as possible and expect a result within a week after the submission.

Sincerely,

Chris Fletcher
Licensing Official

Astrid Eriksson
GTAW Forum Name: EudoraW

The amendments have been made.
Chris Fletcher

BUREAU OF LICENSING

Dear Ms Eriksson,

Congratulations! After a thorough assessment of your application it is my great pleasure to announce your business has been registered with the Los Santos City Government.

Your business ID is 026/MAR/21. However, this was only the first step until you can run your business legally. The next step, business license(s), which you need to apply applicable license(s) for your business.

Sincerely,

Chris Fletcher
Licensing Official

Return to “Processed Applications”