Jessie Rice
GTAW Forum Name: Tarannus

BUSINESS REGISTRATION FORM

I. APPLICANT INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mrs.
  • 1.2 Full Name: Jessie Rice
    1.3 Date of Birth: 31/07/1992
    1.4 Phone Number: 95170761
    1.5 Residential Address: Integrity Hotel - Floor 3, Room 2, Pillbox Hill, Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.6 ((GTAW Forum Name)): Tarannus

II. BUSINESS INFORMATION
  • 2.1 Business Name: Midtown Madness Raceway
  • 2.2 Business Fictitious Name(s): Midtown Madness Raceway, MMR
  • 2.3 Business Address: Cypress Flats Underground Parking Garage, Cypress Flats, Los Santos, San Andreas
  • 2.4 Field of Activities: Motor Racing, Track Days, Car Shows, Automotive Performance Testing
  • 2.5 Business Summary: Midtown Madness Raceway is a subterranean road course and commercial venue designed to provide the public a location to engage in legal racing activities. The business also provides controlled, private, practice spaces for teams legally sanctioned by the San Andreas Motorsport Association (SAMRA), and controlled track conditions for industrial concerns engaged in the design, manufacture, and testing of high-performance automotive components.

III. SHAREHOLDERS
  • Mark with ☑ where applicable.

3.1 Is the applicant in possession of the majority of shares (>50%) of the business?
    ☑ Yes
    ☐ No
    3.1.1 If selected "No" in the previous question include a written statement of approval from the majority shareholders:
    N/A
    3.2 List of Shareholders
    • Full Name Date of Birth Phone Number Number of Shares
      Jessie Rice 31/07/1992 95170761 75
      Richard Rand 22/12/1989 7612 20
      Michael Peretti 27/07/1980 6654 5

IV. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
  • 4.1 Anything else you would like to add?
    This business was originally registered by Mr. Humad Adam under Business License 001/MAY/22 - attached herein. As of the submission of this application, Mr. Adam has divested his interest from Midtown Madness Raceway as part of a restructuring agreement between Mr. Adam, Mrs. Rice, Mr. Rand, and Mr. Peretti. This application is to inform the Bureau of Licensing, Los Santos City Government, City of Los Santos, of Mrs. Rice's purchase of Mr. Adam's majority share.

((V. OOC Section))
  • Mark with ☑ where applicable.

5.1 Is this business leased from Property Management via the UCP -> Leased Businesses?
    ☐ Yes
    ☑ No
    5.1.1 If selected "Yes" in the previous question include the exact name as shown in the UCP panel:
    N/A
    5.2 Is the scripted business owned/leased by any of the shareholders?
    ☑ Yes - Name: Jessie Rice
    ☐ No
    5.2.1 If selected "Yes" in the previous question and the business is being leased, please include proof of lease here.
    [+] Proof of Lease

5.3 Is the business being registered due to transfer of ownership?
    ☑ Yes
    ☐ No
    5.3.1 If selected "Yes" in the previous question include the information of the previous owner if known (name, phone number etc.):
    Mr. Humad Adam; 5327066. Please refer to Section 4.1 concerning transfer of ownership justification.

By submitting this application, I, Jessie Rice, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying in the future for business registrations.

James Montrose
GTAW Forum Name: Montrose

https://i.imgur.com/lB1Vigd.png

BUREAU OF LICENSING
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Ms. Rice,

Your business registration application has been received and is now being reviewed by a Finance representative. Please do expect a reply within next week. If we require you to make amendments to your application you will be notified via your provided e-mail address. Failure to make amendments within the given timeframe will make your registration be automatically denied. You may immediately re-apply should that happen.

Thank you for registering your business with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,

James Montrose
Deputy Director of Finance

James Montrose
GTAW Forum Name: Montrose

https://i.imgur.com/lB1Vigd.png

BUREAU OF LICENSING
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Ms. Rice,

Congratulations! After a thorough assessment of your application it is my great pleasure to announce your business has been registered with the Los Santos City Government.

Your business ID is 060/JUN/22.

Thank you for registering your business with the Los Santos City Government.

Best Regards,

James Montrose
Deputy Director of Finance

Return to “Processed Applications”