OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

e-PROCUREMENT CITY OF LOS SANTOS
GOVERNMENT CONTRACT BIDDING FORM

1.1 Government Contract ID : 2020-#XXX
2.1 Business Name:
WRAITH DESIGNS

2.2 Business Account ID:
047/MAY/21

2.2.1 I hereby confirm that the information associated with my Business Account ID is up-to-date:
Mark "X" where applicable.
[X] Yes
[] No

2.3 Business History:
Freelance / Government Employed

2.4 Products & Services:
Graphic Design / Marketing

2.5 Key Employees:
Tony Petronero / Owner Operator

2.6 External Business Partners:
N/A

2.7 Business Clients:
San Andreas Government and many other local businesses.

3.1 Business Credentials:
Provide a summary of your work as a contractor, your past experience.
Here's a link to my portfolio: https://forum.gta.world/en/topic/49100- ... the-coast/

3.2 Plan of Action:
Explain in detail how you plan to achieve the goals set forth in the contract. We recommend addressing all requirements explicitly mentioned therein.
I plan to work with Los Santos Government closely on projects to help further their identification processes and any marketing / display material they may have.

3.3 Technical Capability:
Demonstrate your (key) employees' skills, experience of similar work and their involvement if you were to be awarded the contract.
Attentive

Works well with others.

Fast

Provides quality work.

3.4 Financial Bid:
Provide us with the details of your pricing and any aftercare arrangements within the price.
Pricing is depending on project.

3.5 Competitive Analysis:
Explain the benefits and value for money of your bid.
Wraith Designs is unrivaled when it comes to quality and delivery times, You won't find a better graphic designer in town.

I hereby declare that I have read and understand the e-Procurement guide provided to me by the Bureau of City Contracts.

I authorize the Bureau of City Contracts and/or the City of Los Santos, to contact government agencies, past employers, educational institutions and listed references in the course of conducting an investigation into my background.

I authorize the Bureau of City Contracts and/or the City of Los Santos, to release all data gathered during the background investigation to public procurement management at the City of Los Santos for use in evaluating my government contract bidding form.

I understand and acknowledge that the information the Bureau of City Contracts and/or the City of Los Santos, gathers and provides to public procurement management may be unfavorable to my application.

In order to fully verify the identity of the tendering party for purposes of the background check, I have obtained the consent of all shareholders to disclose personal information such as their name, phone number, address and date of birth.

SIGNATURE
Tony Petronero
I hereby certify that the answers I have given are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and that I understand and agree to the provisions, conditions, and restrictions herein or otherwise imposed.

SIGNATURE
Tony Petronero

Return to “[e-PROCUREMENT #2021-002] Graphic Design Services”