[Bus Driver] Damien Phantomhive [HANDLED]

Damien Phantomhive
GTAW Forum Name: Lawliet

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Bus Driver — Department: Department of Transport — Duration of Position: Continuous — Maximum Pay Depending on driver level $38,750 - $67,500

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Damien
  • 1.3 Last name: Phantomhive
    1.4 Date of Birth: 01/06/2001
    1.5 Phone number: 86668
    1.6 Email address: [email protected] ((Lawliet on main forum))
    1.7 Place of Birth: Mercy Mountain, Washington State
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: Apartment 403 - Abe Milton Parkway House, Abe Milton Parkway, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Mercy High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2020
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): N/A
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: N/A

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): IMEX Logistics
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I am skilled in driving commercial vehicles in tightly packed areas thanks to my work with IMEX. Working there has also taught me proper interpersonal skills in a professional environment.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    While I like what I currently do, I'm looking for more stable work in the region. I enjoy immensely working on the road, moving from point to point. To be helping people get around would be more rewarding, to me, than moving cargo. Atop that, while I have yet to experience it, I have been made intimately familiar with the dangers of working in cargo logistics in the region of Los Santos County, and hope to find myself safer work where I might be able to meet more people.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [x] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

VI. EXTRA
  • 6.1 Please specify your available times for interview:
    On request, usually evenings. Available any day.

(( VII. ADMIN HISTORY ))
  • 7.1 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your admin history from the UCP.
    ACCESS

By submitting this application, I, Damien Phantomhive, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

1 post • Page 1 of 1
Arthur Henderson
GTAW Forum Name: varthshenon

https://i.imgur.com/5OYkl4X.png

DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
INTEGRITY WAY 1, TEXTILE CITY, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mr. Phantomhive

Thank you for sending your application.

I have reviewed it and would like to invite you for an interview that will be held on Wednesday, June 22th 2022 at 10 a.m. Our office/station is at Integrity Way 1, Textile City. Please bring your driver license with you when you attend the interview. Let me know if the time mentioned works for you. Also, don't hesitate to reach out to me through here.

Sincerely,
Arthur Henderson
Supervisor of Transportation, Department of Transportation

The contents of message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee as they contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
Damien Phantomhive

Mr. Henderson,

I would love to accept the interview at that time, unfortunately I suppose I should've clarified my regular schedule due to my current work, apologies. I am most likely able to meet in the late afternoons/evenings/nights. Should this be feasible I would love to attend at mutual convenience. Thank you!

D. Phantomhive
Arthur Henderson
GTAW Forum Name: varthshenon

https://i.imgur.com/5OYkl4X.png

DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
INTEGRITY WAY 1, TEXTILE CITY, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mr. Phantomhive

Would you like to reschedule the interview to 4 p.m. within the same date?

Sincerely,
Arthur Henderson
Supervisor of Transportation, Department of Transportation

The contents of message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee as they contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
Damien Phantomhive

Mr. Henderson,

I can endeavor to be there at that time, though I may run slightly late. That's quite early in my morning. But I will do my best!

D. Phantomhive

Return to “Archive”